Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If you ordered from size/ JD, you're going to get hit with a 53 dollar customs fee for one pair.
was just gonna come here too write this .. did you get the email with the attachment too fill out don't wanna put on my credit card info on this random **** tbh

I just emailed them back the form man but its kinda of a ***** we ended up paying $280 for them kinda sum ******** ..
Im sure someone posted about this before your purchase. But its a normal thing. I got hit with 36 from Size and Kickz.co on different occasions but never 53.

That's a shame about those hit with customs. I've never had customs issues from these stores and on more expensive orders too. Anyways my Gammas from SNS in Sweden came in like 3 days! The Foot Asylum one came in 2 weeks or so. No customs on either. Good to note for future J releases to avoid some of these other shops due to their shippers.

Seems like the international landscape is changing. Can't believe new shipping companies are involved and customs are extremely high for one pair of shoes.

roll.gif
- dude comes out of lurking to post this
roll.gif
QFT

People complaining about shipping and customs fees for orders placed from foreign companies, did you really not expect that? Everytime i order from nike.com US it take. 40-45 days to reach me just be patient. If you cant then only order from us companies.

If you ordered from size/ JD, you're going to get hit with a 53 dollar customs fee for one pair.

Thats crazy i never purchased off a euro site and dont think i will now not just based off your story but i heard some Effed up stuff about xtra taxes, customs all that but we all get that itch where we just wanna secure a pair regardless where it comes from that we dont put it in consideration...

I think i rather pay resell get the shoes the same day or next over copping off a Euro site and at worst wait a month for delivery, my shoes sittin in customs for forever, might or might not recieve tracking, would have to contact them which could be a hassle in its own, or knowing ima get hit with xtra fees and never pay what the site offers straight up

I know alot of these were made but i still feel fortunate to cop 2 pairs for retail on RD...its crazy how i see guys on here cop up to 10 pairs lol crazy i just want 2...1 to rock now and the 2nd pair to rock in a couple years

finally got my second pair in from foot asylum... now i dont have to worry about getting these.... the mailman just dropped it off at my garage and i didnt even know until my mom told me... i guess it helped we gave the mailman a gift :lol:

Back
Top Bottom