Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Any body have different manufacture dates on there gamma 11's?

My right shoe has 10-07-13 and my left shoe says 10-11-13.

Just wondering if this is normal.

I checked all my other Jordans and on both shoes there the same. These are the only ones that are different.

Thanks
I gotta say that's kind of sketchy to me

just because 10/11/13 is almost too close to the release date and they weren't a QS

and the production time was only 4 days.. I've never seen an instance like that before

I gotta say that's kind of sketchy to me
just because 10/11/13 is almost too close to the release date and they weren't a QS
and the production time was only 4 days.. I've never seen an instance like that before

yea neither have I. I've checked all my other pairs and they all have the same manufacture dates, this is the only one I've seen/own. Should I be concerned?

Simple, someone took the best left or right pair out of your pair & his pair to make the best possible combination of a "Super" pair.

As to why you have two different production numbers.

tracking from footasylum finally updated 
sick.gif

No, it's possible my FNL Draft Pair has end production date of October and start production date of May. While my NDC pair had a July-Aug production time span.

http://niketalk.com/t/578498/l-c-jordan-xi-gamma
He's talking about the SAME pair of shoes, not different ones.

I've switched out pairs too. I do it often when I get multiples so I get the two least flawed shoes. I wouldn't sweat it too much.

Last edited:

He's talking about the SAME pair of shoes, not different ones.

I've switched out pairs too. I do it often when I get multiples so I get the two least flawed shoes. I wouldn't sweat it too much.
No, I understand what he meant, I probably shouldn't have even mentioned my NDC pair. 

All I was reiterating was that an October end production date is possible and he has nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
Just checked my pairs...

My SNS pair had been switched, different dates. 
sick.gif

Surprisingly my FA one (Yes Foot Asylum!) is untouched. Perfectly matched dates. 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Hoh in NY on 34th St restocking Gamma XI this week.... give them a call to see how will they give out the shoes..

Hoh in NY on 34th St restocking Gamma XI this week.... give them a call to see how will they give out the shoes..
Is it a random restock or a restock for Super Bowl weekend? I forgot how long it look the black/red 11's to officially restock. I want to say it was memorial day in May. 

If there really is a restock u expect them to tell you the truth? There were two fights there around that time frame, ain't nobody except one or two managers there know anything about it if there really is going to be a restock

Just telling yall what was told to me not expecting anything in this day and age

FTL EU is restocking these tomorrow along with other JB releases from 2013. Wonder if we'll see the same in the US.

i can't mess with EU sites

ordered from hanon last week and they just got back to me saying there was an error with my address

don't even want to imagine how long it'll take for them to process it

Is it a random restock or a restock for Super Bowl weekend? I forgot how long it look the black/red 11's to officially restock. I want to say it was memorial day in May. 
Black/Red 11's restocked a few times. The big one everyone announced was in mid-March. I believe like 3-23 or something.

Back
Top Bottom