Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I added to cart and it worked for me, lol. That was earlier, though. It sat for a minute.

Just keep checking your order status. I usually get cancelled without getting an email.
Oh nah, I didn't order. Just wanted to see if it would go into my cart. It did.
You could add to cart all day, but could you check out? They were OOS the moment that link went up.
Didn't try. Just added them, it added, and I clicked out. Sorry.

Just got an e-mail from Footaction saying they cancelled my order due to product unavailability. 
mean.gif

OH WELL. I tried.

lol, same here...cancelled.  What a bummer.  I wonder how many pairs they actually got.  Seems like my luck, if any, is with NDC and FNL.  At least I either get a confirm/purchased never a confirm/cancelled.  Give me the bad news up front my man, haha.

lol, same here...cancelled.  What a bummer.  I wonder how many pairs they actually got.  Seems like my luck, if any, is with NDC and FNL.  At least I either get a confirm/purchased never a confirm/cancelled.  Give me the bad news up front my man, haha.

Look at the order status. Was supposed to ship from a store. Probably an error.

anyone been wearing these regularly? how do they hold up? I'm guessing pretty good since they're all black with a dark outsole

anyone been wearing these regularly? how do they hold up? I'm guessing pretty good since they're all black with a dark outsole
You mean like sole turning color?? probably not They should hold up good for the reasons you stated. I've only worn them once

P.S. That avi got me like

need an 11.5 back

Damn I hate seeing other people with my size feet for some reason :lol:

You had them and sold and now want them back huh...

Yeah this colorway really grew on me.

I usually only stick to OG only colorways, but there are some here and there that I like.

for the guys that got the GS size on FNL, i got a shipping confirm, but the cancel email an hour later.  does that mean im getting them? haha

supposed to arrive next week, so i guess we'll c.

for the guys that got the GS size on FNL, i got a shipping confirm, but the cancel email an hour later.  does that mean im getting them? haha

supposed to arrive next week, so i guess we'll c.
did you checkout more than once? I heard some ppl were able to checkout a few times but haven't gotten all cancellation emails

Damn I hate seeing other people with my size feet for some reason :lol:

You had them and sold and now want them back huh...

Yeah this colorway really grew on me.

I usually only stick to OG only colorways, but there are some here and there that I like.

had 3 & sold them all since release date ... An all black 11... Goes web everything... Just not trying to pay resale. Need em for under 280-300

Am I the only one that finds it hilarious that when ppl cop a pair or multiple pairs of a shoe they resell them only to realize hmmm I want them but don't wanna pay resale rate smh... Just why?...

Am I the only one that finds it hilarious that when ppl cop a pair or multiple pairs of a shoe they resell them only to realize hmmm I want them but don't wanna pay resale rate smh... Just why?...
why not. Buy 4. Resell 3. Now my pair is free and I got some pocket change. Everyone here is a reseller. Cmon now

why not. Buy 4. Resell 3. Now my pair is free and I got some pocket change. Everyone here is a reseller. Cmon now

but you missed what he was saying.

Back
Top Bottom