Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by retrojrott24

sneakerhead.com has these for $129.99 free shipping on orders over $125.
I believe they're all sold out, when you try to check out. I could be wrong though.

^^^ They are sold out, I tried to order yesterday. Hopefully stores get a shipment late, because most of the stores in my area do not have them as ofyesterday.

Noone is feeling the blk/white ones?

I like those but I'll wait till they go on sale to cop though...

Originally Posted by Rapido27

^^You can take the strap off man. You'll still have the strap loop on the back of the shoe, but take it to a shoe tailor, and have it taken off.

Not a bad idea. Pay a little extra and you got yourself the 1s retro high
smile.gif

ANYONE IN HOUSTON, TEXAS KNOW WHAT STORES WILL HAVE THEM?!

I'm thinking about the Footaction in Willowbrook Mall now.

PYS ftw! I haven't ordered from them for a while now.
How long does it usually take for shipping?

Originally Posted by retro1s

PYS ftw! I haven't ordered from them for a while now.
How long does it usually take for shipping?
They're pretty good about it. I think a week.

No point in ordering from them if they're coming out in a week for retail.
But I might have to. lol

KVN, as far as I know these came in pre-packs. We only had a chance to receive a 7.5-13 size run while most other shoes if they are not QS's we receive upto a 15. Hope you can find some.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

ANYONE IN HOUSTON, TEXAS KNOW WHAT STORES WILL HAVE THEM?!

I'm thinking about the Footaction in Willowbrook Mall now.

I'm Hoping they have them. Because I'm at school and if I can't get them here, I'll be home next week and maybe they'll have some pairsleft.... I hope..

Damn.. If these are Quick Strikes then why do they have a RD? I was looking forward to next Saturday to get these but now I guess I gotta be hesitant that myspot(s) might not even have them.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DJ236

Damn.. If these are Quick Strikes then why do they have a RD? I was looking forward to next Saturday to get these but now I guess I gotta be hesitant that my spot(s) might not even have them.
tired.gif
That when they think it's coming

wow the more I see pics the more these are growing on me. To bad the retail of 115$ seems like a lot for a pirs of 1s.

I've been ordering from PYS for about 3 years now and never had problems, usually there shipping is quick, one good thing is you can get quicker shippingfor just a few dollars more.

Back
Top Bottom