Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

None of my local spots have these 1s yet...In fact, the majority already know they are not getting them.
That makes them scarcer than any of the CDP releases in my area - so far; at least one spot, each time,
had that month's CDP by the Monday of the release week.

It surprised me.

to those that already have them, and the 01's. How big is the difference in color? It looks like the red is closer to the red they used on the OLNL'swhich is unfortunate because i really liked the red shade that was on the 01's. I saw 160's pics from the 1st or 2nd page but is there any up closeshots of the two together?

Just got mine in today. For those who were thinking about using a needle to take off the back flap, I recommend not doing so. Wanted to do it, but after lookinat it, hell no.

theyre all gone off of bnyconline.com and i was told they wouldnt be releasing at any champs footaction finishline or footlocker AT ALL when i called thestores.......

THIS SUCKS loll

PEOPLE OF NYC
I just called to confirm that Footlocker at 34th Street will have the BRED 1's the 22nd
Footaction at 34th Street will have the BRED 1's the 22nd but they are not doing a midnight release
A place Called HI-JINX (a mom & pops) in the Bronx (Contact Info:
718-432-2854 208 WEST 231st STREET BRONX, NY Right off the 1 Train) has them right NOW. I just came from copping for $110 with a free pair of black laces.
I spoke with the owner of the spot I just copped from he told me that each selected mom & pop store is only receiving 18 pairs most of them 9-10 and one pair of every other size. So don't hesitate to cop.

Not bad imo

Just worried about the creasing
eyes.gif

i just copped mine online, not taking the risk of not getting them, i'll pay the extra cash to make sure i get 'em

I wouldn't recommend taking off the back stitching because if you undo the highest stitching on top, you'll undo the inner padding. And in case gluewas involved, beautiful shoes lookin dead hurt.

Originally Posted by jayjaysmooth408

I just calle Niketown SF, and they're not getting them.
mad.gif

Damn I was planning on going on sat morning...this sucks. Does any1 else know what other shoe stores are gona get them in the bay area?

I think I have read it on another thread but I have heard through the grapevine the move to a new distribution center has screwed up Nike's shipping. Stuffis now getting there a couple days before as oppossed to a couple weeks. I

The move of the Nike distribution center has screwed up Nike's shipping. I think mopst places will be getting there shipment this week.

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by jayjaysmooth408

I just calle Niketown SF, and they're not getting them.
mad.gif

Damn I was planning on going on sat morning...this sucks. Does any1 else know what other shoe stores are gona get them in the bay area?
They're not getting them this week. Probably next week.

They'll get em.

pictures dont really do justice to these. Just got my pair today and I am very pleased with my purchase.

Back
Top Bottom