Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

looks like thursday is going to be the deciding day

every store i called didnt know if they were getting them and said to call thursday when shipment comes in

jaygoodie08 - No luck for me man, well I heard Sharpstown is getting them, but I refuse to go to that stupid mall.

I went to Greenspoint earlier today and Footlocker employee told me it's an online release and I hit him with the stone face.

I went to the Footaction and some girl told me no, but it doesn't look like she knows what she's doing.

smh.gif
They need to hire employees with knowledge.

Originally Posted by baller1579

The move of the Nike distribution center has screwed up Nike's shipping. I think mopst places will be getting there shipment this week.

Yes Nike F**ED up the distribution..That is why everones shippments are delayed... Same thing NTSF didnt get the shippment for the 3/20 pack on RD.

Niketown needs to hire people who know what the hell there talking about.
smh.gif

I called in about these the person was like hmm I'm not sure but we got low phat 1's.
Then I called about the UWR Lebron VI's that are sopose to release this Saturday, and the dude was like do you want the black/red/white ones?
smh.gif

Im tired of dealing with footlocker, footaction, and etc. employees. They never have any idea what they are talking about or seems confused when u ask about ashoe
tired.gif

I have a feeling since alot of spots didnt get em yet, they will get them the last minute.

^ I asked them like a couple of days ago and they said they don't know until the release date....but the guy didn't know what he was talking about.

Shoepalace should get them no?. Fairfield, new location in Santa Rosa, what about Shiekh Shoes?..

I went to Greenspoint earlier today and Footlocker employee told me it's an online release and I hit him with the stone face.

I been gettin dumb responses like that too.....But I called the Footlocker in the Galleria and the chick said they wud b gettin em but im gon callagain it just seemed too simple of an answer after all the stupid one i had gotten 2day
laugh.gif

I called up the Finishline in the galleria too and they dont know whether or not they'll get em yet til later this week.

Chicago Heads... HOH Chicago will have these this Saturday. Also, P&J's on Howard St. is selling them already. They sold out of my size (10.5), so Igotta wait til Saturday, but I know they have an 11.5 still available and prolly some other big and small sizes.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

jaygoodie08 - No luck for me man, well I heard Sharpstown is getting them, but I refuse to go to that stupid mall.

I went to the Footaction and some girl told me no, but it doesn't look like she knows what she's doing.

smh.gif
They need to hire employees with knowledge.
Have you checked the Woodlands? They don't usually get much but they usually get 2 of each size. Sometimes they get nothing though
eyes.gif

And does anyone know if anywhere in Austin or San Antonio that is getting these?
nerd.gif

Just got my tracking number from sneakerhead.com
pimp.gif

Gonna get some black laces wednesday. Im really excited about these

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Just got my tracking number from sneakerhead.com
pimp.gif

Gonna get some black laces wednesday. Im really excited about these

likewise mine has shipped and will arrive on wed.
roll.gif
may be ill rocked iton release date and coppe another pair
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom