Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

congrats though to who SEEM to have gotten their pair. How my HOUSTON peope come out on the release?

ps. Just because you got card authorizations on your account don't get to excited that you got your pair yet you know how shady. NDC is
smile.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by Lazy B

People are mad at the other site because JB is releasing. There's a lot of hate for the people who are getting these. People are saying I don't care how good they look they'll never beat the 01 retro and OG.
what is this other site that you speak of sir?
ISS

People are mad at the other site because JB is releasing. There's a lot of hate for the people who are getting these. People are saying I don't care how good they look they'll never beat the 01 retro and OG.
ISS

sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

ISS

sick.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
are you serious? wow.....

jordan brand sucks when it comes to the very limited releases. Only store that got these in my local area is Shoe City out of all stores which is dumb. Jordanis failing in virginia beach/norfolk area. I think I may go buy some of these just to resell at ridiculous prices.
smh.gif

Easy cop woke up put on sum jeans drove about 2 blocks to my mom n pop shop and copped. Sometimes its great to live in a major city like ny or atl

This maybe out of topic but anyone have an extra swoosh account their willing to give to, I want one . Just pm me please.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Easy cop woke up put on sum jeans drove about 2 blocks to my mom n pop shop and copped. Sometimes its great to live in a major city like ny or atl

......Or Dallas! Easiest release ever. Showed up at the spot....Not a car in sight! My boy showed up, then one other dude then workers sshowed up and I was outof there in 10 minutes! Can't wait to take that strap off and change the laces!!!!!

So to my NYC'ers, will this be releasing at VIM's as well?

//edit - nevermind, I called and they said they're not.

just got back from Niketown in NYC, and they didnt get their shipment so they took name sizes n numbers down

How did people in the bay area do?
I know I didn't get mines, might have to pay reseller price on cl or somethin!

Originally Posted by SC415

Only know about 4 little cutty spots in the bay area that got them. And I cant believe Nike Town SF was not one of them. Kind of disappointed about that.

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

Only know about 4 little cutty spots in the bay area that got them. And I cant believe Nike Town SF was not one of them. Kind of disappointed about that.

Yo could you give me some info on the 4 spots that got em..? Or uh they prolly sold out alredy.

Yo could you give me some info on the 4 spots that got em..? Or uh they prolly sold out alredy.
Have you tried Shoe Palaces... One in San Jose and the one in SF I believe received them. The other 2 places sold out for sure.

Yeah, I called Shoepalace and they said they had one pair of 10s. Once I heard that I knew I needed a plan b.
So last night I got home at midnight after an extended happy hour journey, got on NT and saw that people were talkin' 'bout NDC at 2AM PST. Stayed upand got my order placed at 2:04AM.
Thank you to all the different heads who posted the links to NDC.

i got mines(MR. alans in detroit)...got there late and ended up getting an 11.5 when i wanted a 11...never had the I's before but the 11.5 feels great.

Have you tried Shoe Palaces... One in San Jose and the one in SF I believe received them. The other 2 places sold out for sure.

Thanks man I doubt they have them by now though. I'm on the hunt for my size 12 now ha

this was kind of hard to find in stores. good thing i checked this forum to see whats up and see if it were going to release online and luckily i found goodnews. thanks NT and all the people that put out the info on these and for those who put the links out also

Back
Top Bottom