Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

this blows big time ... i set my alarm and cell phone for 4:50 only to discover they have both been turned off as i wake up frantically an hour too late. damnmy ability to operate unconciously

Does NDC restock? or do I just have 2 hope some cards get rejected.
frown.gif

i need these! i fell asleep! please someone hook me up with a site that sells them for a good price !

Does anyone know how long it usually takes sneakerhead to cancel the order if they are going to cancel it?

Thank you.

Originally Posted by gio2323

i need these! i fell asleep! please someone hook me up with a site that sells them for a good price !

PYS has them for 150, which isnt bad considering they were like 125 after taxes and shipping through NDC

^^^^^"#%"%# to flightclub lol

but dami turned off my alarm without even knowing. ndc was my only chance too. i called every store within 20 miles and aint nobody getting these

edit:does NDC restock on their shoes?

^^Fam...each state (in some states city/county) has it's own sales tax. No one on here will be able to answer that for you.

As your parent or someone what's the sales tax in your area.

Originally Posted by AnimeBaller14

how much are the 1's retro strap red black gonna be in stores 110 + tax total out?

if stores get them it'd be $122($12 tax)

I DIDNT GET MY PAIR....MY ALARM DIDN"T GO OFF
mad.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif