Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by SC415

How did people in the bay area do?
I know I didn't get mines, might have to pay reseller price on cl or somethin!

got mine on ndc a few mins after the release. just woke up. a huge thank you to sdubl, yusuke420, and boogerhead, who provided everyone with links.

My spot had these, only one in the store this morning, easy pickup. I hope the 11/12 pack is this easy. I also got the bl/white pair as well from uptempo airfor 99.99 shipped. I saw them in person and they looked pretty good, a complete reversal of colers from the cdp I.

I was one of the lucky ones that stayed up and bought from NDC...props to every1 that was in this thread last night..or this morning i should say..had tostay up till 5am but came out succesful...now im just hopin they dnt cancel my order

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Man debating if I want to drop the money on them still. I'd be gettin 2 pairs as usual.
Everytime i see his screen i laugh and think about how niketalk helped this guy out.

the red laces that come with the shoes are 68 inches for anyone whos curious....about to head to the mall and see if i can find black ones

Originally Posted by az005us

Originally Posted by sideshow20

i got mines.

smh.gif
oh i'm sorry. would you like for me to post the pic for proof?
n500190310_4874461_4605.jpg

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

^^^^^"#%"%# to flightclub lol

but dami turned off my alarm without even knowing. ndc was my only chance too. i called every store within 20 miles and aint nobody getting these

edit:does NDC restock on their shoes?
the answer is "not always" but you want to constantly refresh the page for the next 48 hours in case somebodies order doesn't gothrough...

damn this sucks i thought this was gonna b an easy cop but this turned out to b the exact opposite.

i kinda want these more than the xx3's which seems like a hypebeast release.....

310 millennium shoes has some I believe they have two stores in inglewood for directions hit up they're website millenniumshoes.com

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

damn this sucks i thought this was gonna b an easy cop but this turned out to b the exact opposite.

i kinda want these more than the xx3's which seems like a hypebeast release.....
I agree. When was the last time Eastbay didn't get some retros? Those Doernbecher 1s don't count since those are special release. Arethese like DMP limited?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

still no luck in houston anyone?

Most of the Houston stores that had them, most of them, sold them early and they were going for $150 + tax. Last night people were walking around the mallthat i work in, with themin thyeir bag, trying to find something to wear with them. The store they got them from didn't receive shipment until 6 last nightand they were gone by 7.

i was planning on rockin' these to play on the court but now i'm reduced to buying these at a hypebeast price only for special occasion wear %+@. these would have been dope to wear on the court. i would've felt like the man himself.

jb sucks for making one of the hottest j's to be so limited
mad.gif

Had to pass
tired.gif
. Hopefully i can get em on eBay for a reasonable price nextmonth
Also the Infrared 1 High's is droppin in Jan so its all good
happy.gif

i wish i knew what an urban account was and the store that are around my area, but this kinda release hasn't happened in a while as far as i couldremember.

sorry for the mulitple posts just venting......

Back
Top Bottom