Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Pissed! couldnt find them n my area, i wish i woulda known footlocker and new wasnt getting them, probably woulda ordered off pys weeks ago! oh well, put thismoney towards the xx3s nxt week! hope they wont be stupid release like these...

just got mine at Undefeated SM..they only received 6 pairs? and i guess there was a huge line in the morning..
but i still got my size 8...they still have a 7.5..
guess i lucked out for being an 8..

I'm so mad sneakerhead cancelled my order.............................
Hope my *#$# goes through

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

^ damn homie you were mad worried yesterday too. that sucks. I feel for you...
Thanks man

I think I'll keep my eyes open... It's not easy for european sneakerheads...

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Thanks man

Oh damn where are you?

yoo for those who copped on swoosh.com i just called and the customer service dude told me they werent put on the site correctly? so if thats true how didpeople cop off swoosh if i just got this information? get back to me on that. then i was at niketown ny this morning and they didnt even have there shipmentin. i was tight about that also. so now i have to wait to get a call from the. but anyways peeps that copped off swoosh hit me back with details.

Thanks man

Oh damn where are you?
Finland

Whoa thats far...I go to Portugal frequently, but I never been to Finland.

Thanks man

Oh damn where are you?
Finland

Whoa thats far...I go to Portugal frequently, but I never been to Finland.
There's nothing here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by MNadel

what is your guys opinion on copping these for like 175 #@#
That is dumb. The sneaker isn't even worth over $110. Things fold up in no time. Look at the dude on like page 2 or 3 that wore his for a reference.lol Some peeps like walking in genie shoes though.
ohwell.gif
Good sneak to have just to stock though and resell for more money due to jb limiting things.
a shoe is worth whatever someone will pay. as a self proclaimed hustler, u should know that.
to answer lil homey's question, it depends how bad u want/need the shoe. if u don't have that colorway in the 1, then get it. but if you'regetting it to play ball in, u could probably find something better for $175.

"pending delivery", money taken out of my account, copped on NDC and got the email around 1:54am. these are a must

My local spot still has a couple pair of each sz. Too bad there arent a lot of Sneakerheads around in MD that actually knows about sneakers/history of the AirJordan.

i just got an idea. if you want black laces, just dye the red laces that come with the straps.

get black dye (from walmart or something)
mix hot water with the dye.
soak the laces.
done.

btw, i havent tried it myself, if you cant find black laces then you can try that.

Back
Top Bottom