Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i was out all night

so i check eastbay fnl and ndc... nothing

anywhere online has these? and are these GR or limited release??

This was a HORRIBLE release.
sick.gif

Honestly I feel bad for anyone who couldn't get a pair. I missed out on the Doernbecher 1's due to time constraints and I overslept for this release
smh.gif
. I had to cop from another NT'er in the clutch.

This is honestly why people lose interest in Jordan Brand. Crap like this. Practically every release is a quickstrike or limited general release nowadays.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by daffy 016

damn i just woke up i got mad drunk last night and got home at 5 any spots in nyc still got these?

at 1PM, I walk arround Jamaica Ave, seems Dr Jay, VIM, Footlocker, Modells, Athletic Foot, Jimmy Jazz also dont have any shipment

and finally cop the last pair from FootCo, a US13

The guy said they only have 1 US12 and 1 US13 for sale today..........its crazy!!! where the others size gone????
mad.gif

Originally Posted by eenkm

damn i just woke up i got mad drunk last night and got home at 5 any spots in nyc still got these?

at 1PM, I walk arround Jamaica Ave, seems Dr Jay, VIM, Footlocker, Modells, Athletic Foot, Jimmy Jazz also dont have any shipment

The guy said they only have 1 US12 and 1 US13 for sale today..........its crazy!!! where the others size gone????
mad.gif
I'm so glad I copped off NDC last night, cause that's where I was headed this morning if I couldn't get a pair online. I woulda beenpissed checkin all those spots and going home empty handed.

You Serious Fam? All Out at NDC and Swoosh? Didnt have Insufficient Funds at 2AM earlier...slept and just woke up, got my money and all Gone? WOW
indifferent.gif

All the Atheletes foot on the eastside of Atlanta are sold out. A guy at Fame said he might be able to find a pair if you go in and give them the SKU number. Ichecked in a 12 and they were all gone so I lucked up today.

Originally Posted by eenkm

mad.gif
Does 34th st still have them? I totally overslept.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

For all my MD heads, Sports Zone at Bowie Town Center has them.

Like everyone else.......

bh0kgg.jpg

mhjkk.jpg

2njiwbl.jpg

thanx bout 2 head down ova there i hope it aint too late lol
frown.gif

ANYBODY in Canada cop? I live in Ottawa, footlocker and nikestore have NO CLUE there are any 1's releasing at all (even though they get cdp's)....mystreet store doent have em, but they might be next week or something??? WTH!

heard no one is washington got these? This true? if anyone can help me out with a sz 11, 11.5 for reatail or less let me know

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Originally Posted by kmn2008

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Originally Posted by kmn2008

stayed up and everything,

had problems with NDC,

didnt get em.

congrats to everyone who did.

I thought you stayed up til 2 when the hit NDC with the rest of us; and you had successfully copped?
Half that statement is correct.

I did stay up, but unfortunately i couldnt cop.

I tried two different cards and both said "we are sorry we are unable to process your order at this time, further attempts may result in funds held against your credit card"

I checked my online banking and the amount was withdrawn twice but i got no confirmation or or anything..

i dont even know what happened..
smh.gif

That sucks, I do recall you mentioning that the card didnt go through.
I dont understand tho, how could they take my money but say that my order failed?
damn.. this is why i dont do this online stuff..

I placed a order as soon as they went up at 5 am for a 10 got the conf email but they havent charged my card smh I think my order is gonna get cancelled

This has been the most confusing release ever. What the hell are these. I have a feeling a whole bunch a whole bunch of stores will get them next month.

It seems the only place in H-Town that got these bad boys was Active Athletes. sold out Really FAST! I was in line for 3 hrs and from what i heard the ActiveAthletes on Cullen only had 5 pair. didn't get my size (11)
mad.gif
tired.gif
i got a Size 9 though!
tired.gif
eyes.gif

I had them in my cart at 5 am and after all the stories of NDC messing up orders I decided to pass and cop in person! Got to 34th street footaction at 7 am andthey didn't get em! They told me house of hoops was like the only known urban account in NYC to get them and they were sold out except 11.5 up at 9 am!Tried like Dr. Jays, Michael K, Transit etc etc and nothing. Kind of depressing lol... what is your guys opinion on copping these for like 175 !%+

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

ANYBODY in Canada cop? I live in Ottawa, footlocker and nikestore have NO CLUE there are any 1's releasing at all (even though they get cdp's)....my street store doent have em, but they might be next week or something??? WTH!

i got my pair, a store near my house has only 8.5 and 10 left

CAN SOMEONE TAKE SOME COMPARISON PHOTOS OF THE 01 BRED AND 08 STRAP WITH BLACK LACES??

THANKS!! APPRECIATE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom