Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I'm glad I got these online at NDC last night ....

I'm still upset that I missed out on the DBs last week though....

On a sort of related note:

Does anyone know if the XX3s coming out next week will be as hard to find? Specifically the UNCs and the Chi's?

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by northparkblind

For all my MD heads, Sports Zone at Bowie Town Center has them.

Like everyone else.......

bh0kgg.jpg

mhjkk.jpg

2njiwbl.jpg

thanx bout 2 head down ova there i hope it aint too late lol
frown.gif

Don't worry. They have plenty left. My friends went there near 4:00 and they still had his sz. Sz 10.......

heres my story and a lil update for BayArea heads...
i went to true at 11:15am and all that was left was a 7.5, 12 and 13.
so i drive to Huf right after. they had a 7.5, 8, 9.5, 11, 11.5 and up.
lm a 10 and got lucky cause the dude at huf sold me the last 10 that was on hold for an ex-employee.
oh and fyi true sold them for 150 and huf for 110.
thanks to the huf employee for hooking it up

Originally Posted by nyrican23

I'm glad I ordered mine at PYS

+1 i dont think i really had to but it gave me a piece of mind knowing i will have them and not search around and come back empty handed

sorry to hear so many are having a hard time picking these up. i was able to get mine earlier and i'm lovin that strap!

^^ got mine at blends in downtown la--i think proper and maybe undefeated are the ones that may have them in the la area--other places didn't know what iwas talking about

i'm surprised how these were not readily available...it seems like none of the big chains got them--only select urban accounts

i called a few places and a couple mentioned the shipments got delayed so there may be more popping up in stores later on in the week. hopefully everybody canget a pair then

Originally Posted by MNadel

what is your guys opinion on copping these for like 175 #@#
That is dumb. The sneaker isn't even worth over $110. Things fold up in no time. Look at the dude on like page 2 or 3 that wore his for areference.lol Some peeps like walking in genie shoes though.
ohwell.gif
Good sneak to have just to stock though and resell for more money due to jb limiting things.

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

these were like the easiest cop in a while, my store had them like a month ago and i think im like the only one who even bought them lol

easy cop for me. i had to get a 9.5 b/c they released them friday at my spot. They probably have mad sizes. Might cop to put on ebay
tongue.gif

Act quick sneakerhead.com still has them for 149.99 with free shipping. Just expect to be let down by the poor quality of leather or pleather that nike choseto use.

Back
Top Bottom