Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

we don't got js online check ur local Shiek ask if there gonna get it we will sell it for 114.97 plus tax

Originally Posted by BaYBoSs

we don't got js online check ur local Shiek ask if there gonna get it we will sell it for 114.97 plus tax

Yo are you talking bout shiekh in sf? If so give me more info when they might come in.

Originally Posted by SC415

Yo are you talking bout shiekh in sf? If so give me more info when they might come in.

hes talking about all sheikhs all together, The chain received 250 pairs according to him and they should be distributed to different stores by next week sometime

they will get for sure not all shieks will get these but most will I will post more for people in the bay

Originally Posted by hkhan209

Originally Posted by SC415

hes talking about all sheikhs all together, The chain received 250 pairs according to him and they should be distributed to different stores by next week some time

Oh alrights..ima just have to keep my eye out for these then..

I'm having a hard time fidning these around the Bay Area
mad.gif
frown.gif

for anyone who missed out I work at Shiek and were getting ours late we got 250 pairs at the warehouse so they should hit the stores by next week or 2 hope this helps I promise u this is no lie if you don't believe me give the Shiek employee the style numer on them

Do all stores get their shipments the same time, if so... what days do they get them?

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

by any chance did anybody else order theirs off sidelineapparel.com when they had the pre-order back on 11/15?

yea i ordered them off of the site, i havent received any information about my order since the phone call in which i ordered them. Hopefully ill get a shippingconfirm tomorrow.

by any chance did anybody else order theirs off sidelineapparel.com when they had the pre-order back on 11/15?

i did. i received email confirmation on 11/21. scheduled delivery date is 11/26 according to ups.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

i did. i received email confirmation on 11/21. scheduled delivery date is 11/26 according to ups.
what shipping did you order?

i went with ground. which one did you go with?

same one but i havent recieved any confirmation wat so ever, im starting to worry now lol

some quick pics im pretty happy with these, i remeber having the retros in 01 and besides the stupid strap im not really trippin bout em
2pzel3c.jpg

anyone notice the nike swoosh on the bottom
smokin.gif

34q7bz5.jpg

last pic with the straps cut
2dqm5qd.jpg

bonus:
10qgw38.jpg

Originally Posted by eezyfreekyfr

same one but i havent received any confirmation wat so ever, im starting to worry now lol

i emailed them earlier this week just to make sure and they said that once they were shipped i would get an email with the confirmation..but seeing thatfreezyfreeky was shipped on 11/21 and got ground shipping is starting to make me worried cuz i went with 2 day delivery and i havent heardfrom them yet.
frown.gif

same one but i havent received any confirmation wat so ever, im starting to worry now lol

i emailed them earlier this week just to make sure and they said that once they were shipped i would get an email with the confirmation..but seeing that freezyfreeky was shipped on 11/21 and got ground shipping is starting to make me worried cuz i went with 2 day delivery and i havent heard from them yet.
frown.gif
I'm guessing he just got lucky because it stated no shipping before the 22nd so I don't know why he got his shipped on the 21st but weshould be getting our confirms tomorrow. Hopefully.

Boy did i take L on this release
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
.... haven't really been checkn this JB Forum and while I was in houston a guy told me these weren't droppingtil the sat after black friday
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Hopefully swoosh restocks on these

i emailed them earlier this week just to make sure and they said that once they were shipped i would get an email with the confirmation..but seeing that freezyfreeky was shipped on 11/21 and got ground shipping is starting to make me worried cuz i went with 2 day delivery and i havent heard from them yet.
frown.gif
I'm guessing he just got lucky because it stated no shipping before the 22nd so I don't know why he got his shipped on the 21st but we should be getting our confirms tomorrow. Hopefully.

ill be on the lookout for that email...keep me posted on how it goes with yours.

^^ThaT Dude173 no worries ill PM you when i get mine

ill post it again since no one replied a few pages back

Just a quick question, I know it's been asked a few times about the sizing but i just want some more opinions. I have a 10.5 on the way couldn't get a 11, my regular size. Will they fit alright?? I have a narrow foot and something that might help is that ive never had the pinky problem with the XX3's which are in a 11.

Back
Top Bottom