Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

heads up, kids. i just got back from mondawmin (baltimore). i grabbed the last 3 pairs from dtlr. 2 were for fellow NTers, but i figured i might as well grab the last pair.

i'm not really feelin these, myself (black toes from the bmp >> these, imo)... which is why i didn't bother on rd, but i figured i'd help some fellow NTers out. i have a sz 11 if anyone needs it.
peace.

Thats crazy,I was in there tonight and picked up the last 3 pair from shoe city.....

Originally Posted by MrChery

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by OhSoFresh75

Originally Posted by kekeyoungjin

just called nike customer service cuz my order still pending delivery
but they said wait until Wednesday...

So does that mean theyll ship out on wednsday?? im still waiting on mine too..copped mine off nike.com

Nike is *!%+%!$ with you. Your order will be cancelled....word to the DB 1's
smh.gif

YEA MINE TOO THEY USUALLY SHIP 2 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER U ORDER
Well it's been only ONE business day. So I wouldn't be worried.

Damn.....im pretty sure I was one of the first (hopefully) on NDC....around 153am....now im worried my order will be cancled since it is still pendint delivery

Originally Posted by loskickking23

heads up, kids. i just got back from mondawmin (baltimore). i grabbed the last 3 pairs from dtlr. 2 were for fellow NTers, but i figured i might as well grab the last pair.

i'm not really feelin these, myself (black toes from the bmp >> these, imo)... which is why i didn't bother on rd, but i figured i'd help some fellow NTers out. i have a sz 11 if anyone needs it.
peace.

Thats crazy,I was in there tonight and picked up the last 3 pair from shoe city.....
i called them at 6pm tonight and they still had my size left (9.5). unfortunately i live in nj and they don't ship phone orders.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by loskickking23

peace.

i called them at 6pm tonight and they still had my size left (9.5). unfortunately i live in nj and they don't ship phone orders.
frown.gif

Yeah,I grabbed em about 8:00pm tonight.....

My order from sneakerhead has been shipped and I also got a coupon from them for 20% off any sneaker, I might cop the UNC XX3's it'll be $184 shippedfor them with the coupon which is a good below retail cop.

Is Flightclub NYC the only store in NYC that has them? what other stores can these be found in the NYC area?

peace.

Dude ain't lyin! Quality sucks....Colorway is hotness, can't lie about that. I feel like I'm walkin with cardboard bricks on my feet. Granted, theI's aren't the most comfy J's anyway, but Good Lord! Anybody that didn't get 'em for retail, DO NOT BOTHER! Save $350 and get an '01retro!

well funny thing is nike rep check my order and she told me that my order seems like to get it bcuz I order sz13 which is lots of stock in their werehouse
I respond her You mean can you Grantee my order !! but she just keep said Im not sure to grantee it
frown.gif
then why you say like that
frown.gif
frown.gif

#$% nike !!!! My DB1 got canceled and I did not get the Fuxxxxxx gift card either. If they canceled this order again...

also NTNY I called earlier morning. I asked receive yet for Aj1? they said not yet
so I asked her is that possible to get my pair when It coming she said too late for now put on the list..

sucks

^^^Dont worry about the DB1's, those suck! As far as your nike.com order, you should be alright cause 13 is not a common size. As long as you ordered whenthey first went up you should be good.

^ I am wondering if Shieks is going to get a late shipment. I'm going to call my homegirl and ask her.

people are so *above* paying retail that they are getting themselves crazy over this... if you want a pair bad enough like I did, just pay a lil extra... ohand whoever said if you are going to pay 175-200 for these just buy 01's. 01's are ~350 ds.

yes for 925 area check ur local Shiek this week I think they might release these on the weekend of black Friday I live in that area but work in the SolanoShiek I have 4 stores on lock definitely like these but don't know if imma cop gotta sell some kix first

Back
Top Bottom