Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

mine are coming nov 28th from ndc and i ordered mine with free ground shipping and i ordered around 620am eastern so kiss that 2 day shipping theory good bye.

Getting mine tomorrow. Will rock them asap.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

laugh.gif
at the ground shippees coming out mad.

Enjoy your shoes, I know I will. $14 is nothing, lets be honest. If that is a big deal to yall, then buying shoes shouldn't really be a top priority.

I think you're missing the point... for me at least it isn't about a single payment of $14, its about controlling my spending habits. If I make a habit of wasting $14 here and there, then it quickly becomes more than just $14. If you're smart with your money, it'll go a lot further. Try picking up the book "rich dad, poor dad" and you may understand what I'm talking about.

Not missing it at all. The way I look at it, if my order got canceled, I would have to go to eBay and spend double. So spending $14 more, saved me from the possibility of that happening. I am a finance major, and have been managing my money successful for over 10 years so I am not really worried. Also "rich dad, poor dad" is all information that can be found without buying into the gimmick of buying videos and books.

My bad, I quoted the wrong book... I meant to say the The Millionaire Next Door. And who said anything about buying videos and books? I said pick the book up, as in read it. That can be done for free. And you still don't get it... spending $14 didn't save you from anything. Had you chosen free shipping you still would have received your pair. So I guess you wasted your money mr. money manager. But really I don't care what you do with your money... my point is that for people like me who choose NOT to waste their money, that was a good choice in terms of spending habits. For me personally, if my order did get cancelled (which was a very remote possibility), I would still find them for retail elsewhere, and if not then I don't need the shoes. period. They're just shoes (cheaply made ones at that)... end of the day I'm not gonna cry if I don't get them. Knowing that I'm not overpaying for anything is peace of mind enough for me. Because I know that if I save money where I can and spend wisely then I will be stacking bread at a much faster rate and reach my financial goals in a shorter period of time. But hey, waste your money all you want... its all good.
Thanks for the advice, you do you and I will do me.

Originally Posted by easy3000

These are still all over the place in Chicago

thats weird. i was in chicago on RD and the stores i went to were either sold out or never got them.

i think in the bay area, most shieks got or will get thier shipment late, so keep checking your spots.

hey just got back from training camp in SI mall and the dude there told me that their shipment status is "in shipping" or what ever and he told meabout nike shipments being messed up and that they will be getting them etc. He said one of their stores in BK got them so why wouldn't they right? It isthe same account

Received my pair today as well....They are extremely fresh!
pimp.gif

Special shout out to artinojs for hookin me up. Today's been a really good day.
smokin.gif

What Major cities still have? LA? DC? NYC? because I'll reach out to connects to pick up for me.

I just need 1 pair an 11.5 or 12.

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

Where in the Bay Area have you guys been copping yours at?
What Part of the Bay Area are you from? I copped my pair at Shiekhs sp? at Hilltop Mall on Thanksgiving around 3 p.m. Surprised there open.Anywho, just walked in and had it, only sizes left are 7.5, 10, and 13, one size each only. Just copped the size 10 since alot of people wear 10 or 10.5, Ifanyone is interested for a decent/good price contact me. Looking to trade for a 9 or 9.5.

I'm still looking for these in a size 8 in NYC or the other boroughs. If an NT'er can hook me up in that size let me know.

Mine were suppose to come on Tuesday but i got em today...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..soon as i wake up i see these bad boys in my livin room

4d31641210c1a7e0647d2e96dc04affa7f8acc1d.pjpg

so I ordered on Monday 11/24 when NDC restocked

just got this email

Dear Z,

This email is regarding Order #: xxxxxxxxx. If you have already received a shipping confirmation, please disregard this email.
Thank youfor ordering with nike.com. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise by 11/29/2008. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. Yourmerchandise will ship by 12/05/2008. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the merchandise below,

laugh.gif

wonder if their gonna restock more on 12/5...?

Back
Top Bottom