Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.

even tho it s better for me that snipes doesnt ship to the us,guys have a terrible customer service...one of my boxes came damaged(tore in half lid) and two others kinda damaged on the side....and all their customer service is goin is ''we re checking with the shipping company'' and ****... and to think i videotaped the opening of the box for security but they still bust my balls for a discount on a future purchase... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Can't wait to get my pair from queens today, would anyone want to see pics or would I be wasting my time?

An update on Kixsquare from buying these. Just got my PayPal dispute settled. A month of nothing, anyone ever buy from them successfully?

Personally, dude is a crook and never messaged me after sending him email after email every week. He should be on the do not buy list.

Order from Queens.cz. Royals themselves are flawless. I just wish they would've charged me $10 more for a cardboard box packaging. This plastic bag and tape was bs.

sQtFcLC.jpg

6KMnzBV.jpg

Top wrinkled from being wrapped tightly
0JVBvVE.jpg

Side Ripped
ELzwGn2.jpg

ZIUlyGg.jpg

nfZyJNI.jpg

Was extremely fortunate to grab 2 pairs. A lot of uncertainty involved in this release and I'm very thankful for the guys that hooked me up. Unfortunately aren't on NT for that s/o

iQZXdfX.jpg

Last edited:
I may try to cop the 11s this weekend for trade if possible I just came up on some extra money to so I'm itching for these more. I want to wait to see if they will "restock" but I'm having doubts now

An update on Kixsquare from buying these. Just got my PayPal dispute settled. A month of nothing, anyone ever buy from them successfully?

Personally, dude is a crook and never messaged me after sending him email after email every week. He should be on the do not buy list.

Man I got hit with the same thing. I got my money back nearly 2 weeks ago after hounding dudes phone... This site will remain on my do no shop list dude is a straight crook. He hit me with a fake tracking num n all I was pissed.

^^ WTF THOUGHT KIXSQUARE WAS LEGIT...EVERYONE HAS THE SAME PROBLEMS BUYING FROM THEM...?

Last edited:
I may try to cop the 11s this weekend for trade if possible I just came up on some extra money to so I'm itching for these more. I want to wait to see if they will "restock" but I'm having doubts now

any news on a restock on these have been diminishing. A lot of people abandoned their hopes for getting these. or those who already copped have no reason to be involved in this thread.

GL on trying to find a sucker to trade for the XI's. its gonna be a mission

any news on a restock on these have been diminishing. A lot of people abandoned their hopes for getting these. or those who already copped have no reason to be involved in this thread.

GL on trying to find a sucker to trade for the XI's. its gonna be a mission
I concur. HAHA, I just saw your Video, how many pairs did you copp?  Can't wait till we trade bro, My quest will be finally over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom