Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
u think its worth it for them? i want them so bad, love those shoes

sounds like you just answered your own question. In fact its not really something that anyone elses opinion should change. If they mean that much to you and you have the dough then go for it.

damn, some of yall be sounding like victims..."shoes have reservoir glue deposits and xyz gunshot holes but im soooooo glad i got a pair" 

I no longer hate JB for his moves. It's too easy

i passed on 250 and 260 today as well, just so much for a pair of 1s with knicks quality and no heel padding or parachute tongue and different royal blue color than ogs and 2001s....im still going to get them but i just cant seem to justify that high of a price for these.

What is the prduction date on anyones?
Curious because someone mentioned chinese factories rushing to get some out before the CNY

everybody should just wait it out. there should be a restock and prices will go down eventually.

its gonna take more than one restock for prices to go down, and ppl to stop paying the rape prices. If ppl dont think there will b restocks they will keep paying and the resellers will keep the prices up

Last edited:
what pisses me off is most the dudes who picked these up dont even want the shoe to rock, dudes just trying to pick up any pairs they can to re sell

just pulled the trigger on a pair for $240 shipped. I think the prices of these are just gonna rise based on how limited these actually were after all

i passed on 250 and 260 today as well, just so much for a pair of 1s with knicks quality and no heel padding or parachute tongue and different royal blue color than ogs and 2001s....im still going to get them but i just cant seem to justify that high of a price for these.

Quality is better than Knicks, the blue is the same, they are comfortable as pillows, and the tongue is nylon. There is little to no difference between these and the 01s, comfort wise they may be better,

Alot of the online pairs haven't been released yet. When those set then things might be around 210-250 price(the naive ones) lol. I just need to rid of my size 9 by Monday for a 12

Black vs blue lace comparison

The blue on the lace doesn't really match the blue on the leather, but it looks pretty good. Keeping the black in though

i like the black.

It may be the lighting, because it's dark outside so I had to shine a light on them to get a good picture.

So the blue looks worse than it actually is. But to me the blue lace looks really dull in comparison to the black.

i stayed out of all the festivities today for that reason. I knew a lot of people were destined to strike out with all this "heat" today. The inevitable would be those people spilling into other lanes. F that, some people went straight to the other kicks knowing theirs would be sold out so they got a plan to get what they really wanted.

I know i suck at the online buying on regular days so I wasnt playing myself. My blood pressure already high without the increase in sodium

I wanted no parts in the month long reseller, size swap, kicks trade scenario that will ensue. 

the struggle for a second pair.
The struggle for ONE pair 
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom