Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
none of yall have info on anything sittin in deserted areas anywhere in the us..i would go overseas but the way my schedule is set up....
Lol I live in a semi-deserted area and there wasn't a pair within 100 miles of me. I'm willing to bet sparsely populated places didn't really get these. 

To those waiting on the Italian site, I opened a PayPal claim and thy responded ASAP saying they are shipping tomorrow. Just FYI 

To those waiting on the Italian site, I opened a PayPal claim and thy responded ASAP saying they are shipping tomorrow. Just FYI 

Awesome!! Thanks! I was thinking of doing the same. What was the email address the responded to you with? PM if you want.

Hows the resale looking on these compared to the 88 3s just curious

88's looking like 350, should go down to 300-325 in the next few. This is nyc cl. Royals people asking for crazy prices. Im seeing 350-400 for the royals. Those prices will drop also once the eastbay orders go out. These will probably settle in the 350 range until the restocks.

88's looking like 350, should go down to 300-325 in the next few. This is nyc cl. Royals people asking for crazy prices. Im seeing 350-400 for the royals. Those prices will drop also once the eastbay orders go out. These will probably settle in the 350 range until the restocks.

untile the RESTOOOOOOOOOOOOCKS....lol

villa in buffalo says they open at 10....get there at 9 and people are walking out with them already....shady scumbags
WAIT WHAT???? 

I called them all week and they told me they werent getting them or the asgs at all. 

Didnt eem post the release pic/info like they do with other release.

Smh thought they were a honest spot SMH

Resale on these will probably drop to around 250 after a month or so.

Everyone needs to be patient. You don't need em that fast lol.

Resale on these will probably drop to around 250 after a month or so.

Everyone needs to be patient. You don't need em that fast lol.

Disagree. I think they'll stay in the 300+ range. With the limited numbers they are claiming 250 seems to low

Ain't been in here in bout 100 pages.....& I see the same mofo up in here huffin' & puffin'.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im done with this shoe tho. Not paying over retail for an aj1 kanye wore.

Ill take those blktoes in a few months 
nerd.gif

Just found a site with a couple of sizes on Knick 1s and an FSR of olives. This might be my fall back site. They even do preorders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom