Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
man its getting ugly in here!

Shoes got people going at each others throats and people begging for info, people with it acting privileged like its top secret government info 

if your willing to share ask for pms, if not then dont brag about then be mad about the pms u get

i worked this past weekend and now im so lost on the thread..... this thing moves fast as crap...... it seem the prices keep going up

I'd drop 200 on these but thats my max and it doesnt even look like I'll see a price like that ever.
It is going to be challenging to find anything under $200 at this point unless a restock comes through..... But these prices of $250+ is all hype man...   

Hey Baby Jumpman you looking for these?? They played LI hard with this release...
ehh yes and no. Do I like them, yes. But am I willing to pay $140 tax when 1s were always $100-$110 not really. I mean I had the chance to get them because of some fellow NTers who look out but with the added shipping and tip it would've made them close to $200. And it seems like LI is always getting shafted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom