Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Baby Jumpman you looking for these?? They played LI hard with this release...
ehh yes and no. Do I like them, yes. But am I willing to pay $140 tax when 1s were always $100-$110 not really. I mean I had the chance to get them because of some fellow NTers who look out but with the added shipping and tip it would've made them close to $200. And it seems like LI is always getting shafted.
You want to hear something funny... Dunk in Bayshore wouldn't even tell me the price over the phone... I've brought a lot of stuff from them over the years and I've called them in the past and asked a price and they have had no problem telling me until now....

:smh:

A Euro site emailed me that they were expecting a restock.  Within an hours time, they sent this, "Sadly I need to come with bad news now, Nike just contacted us and they have lost our shipment so as it looks like right now, no restock will be made."

Has anyone ever heard of Nike just losing a shipment?  Hopefully EB and FTA boats don't get lost in transit.

I'm guessin no one can help me out thanks anyways tho fellas

tumblr_m8ao6jHp9L1r1u3fqo1_500.gif

lol just messing with you, i didn't get a pair either. would have loved a pair. but all good. win some, lose some. they shoes and i was planning to rock. was not about to drop 2 or 3 bills

Last edited:
A Euro site emailed me that they were expecting a restock.  Within an hours time, they sent this, "[SIZE=12pt]Sadly I need to come with bad news now, Nike just contacted us and they have lost our shipment so as it looks like right now, no restock will be made."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Has anyone ever heard of Nike just losing a shipment?  Hopefully EB and FTA boats don't get lost in transit.[/SIZE]

I'm sure it happens a lot and we just never hear about it... I mean i've brought stuff and had it "lost" and I think it was more like stolen....

Or they could've just been yankin your chain... Never know anymore....

A Euro site emailed me that they were expecting a restock.  Within an hours time, they sent this, "[SIZE=12pt]Sadly I need to come with bad news now, Nike just contacted us and they have lost our shipment so as it looks like right now, no restock will be made."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Has anyone ever heard of Nike just losing a shipment?  Hopefully EB and FTA boats don't get lost in transit.[/SIZE]

Only if their stock went to another location.

A Euro site emailed me that they were expecting a restock.  Within an hours time, they sent this, "Sadly I need to come with bad news now, Nike just contacted us and they have lost our shipment so as it looks like right now, no restock will be made."

Has anyone ever heard of Nike just losing a shipment?  Hopefully EB and FTA boats don't get lost in transit.

dont know how a shipment gets lost, orders are placed months in advance. freight/transit records shouldve been on record...dudes are trolling docks waiting for jordan/nike boxes to show...

You want to hear something funny... Dunk in Bayshore wouldn't even tell me the price over the phone... I've brought a lot of stuff from them over the years and I've called them in the past and asked a price and they have had no problem telling me until now....

mean.gif
I'm from LI too, wasnt able to find these anywhere! A little shop in Brentwood usually gets most releases but not these. If you know any places nearby with a decent price let me know! [please and thanks]

Last edited:
this past weekend and this particular release really brought out the worst in people lol, friends and casual acquaintances who are usually nice, calm, and cool people turn into straight animals, anything for a dollar right? :smh:

But on the flip side, you can def tell who your real bros are too :smokin

:smh:
I'm from LI too, wasnt able to find these anywhere! A little shop in Brentwood usually gets most releases but not these. If you know any places nearby with a decent price let me know! [please and thanks]
I'm pretty sure the only decent price we are going to find is by way of a foreign NT'er or a Euro/foreign restock.... You know the thirst is real around our parts... NYC would be the only other option but you know how those shops will do you....

I'm pretty sure the only decent price we are going to find is by way of a foreign NT'er or a Euro/foreign restock.... You know the thirst is real around our parts... NYC would be the only other option but you know how those shops will do you....

Live in NYC and once you don't get em for retail, its basically over. You'll prolly end up pay 250+ on the low end.

If I where you guys I would try everything to get a pair from England or overseas. When the Quai 54s came out I contacted my sister in law in London and she walked into footlocker with ease. I could've gotten 4 pairs if I wanted to they where just sitting she said. I bet they are sitting there

If I where you guys I would try everything to get a pair from England or overseas. When the Quai 54s came out I contacted my sister in law in London and she walked into footlocker with ease. I could've gotten 4 pairs if I wanted to they where just sitting she said. I bet they are sitting there

I'ma ship my sister overseas... have her find a bf and get married out there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom