Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any info on a restock? Finishline tweeted they don't have anything planned for today and Eastbay tweeted they weren't going to get anymore in stock.

Last edited:
Its refreshing to see all these people copping pairs because people did them solids. Kinda restores some of my faith in this sneaker game.

I got lucky. I follower from Tumblr saw that I missed out on my pair online & said he'd cop my pair when he goes & gets his. So that's what I ended up doing. Got tagged pics & everything. I only paid $180. Came out to that because of shipping.
69546_207536666053698_2051572848_n.jpg

Being shipped tomorrow
tumblr_inline_miavc3TGI41rsw1yf.gif
Good one man..

Damn! 380 tho! Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn son. Couldn't find any 01s with that price? I saw a pair of 10.5 01s in excellent condition on eBay for 300

JUST GOT MY PAIR FOR RETAIL $140 NO TAX! THANK YOU GOD!

SMALL BOUTIQUE AROUND THE WAY HAD A LATE SHIPMENT OF 18PAIRS .. AFTER THEY TOOK CARE OF THEIR "FRIENDS" I MANAGED TO GRAB A 10.5. RATHER HAVE AN 11 BUT FOR RETAIL I'LL SETTLE. PICS ON THE WAY.

Out of curiosity. Has there ever been a jordan release that finishline had and footlocker didnt?

There was a time years back where they got in trouble with JB/Nike for breaking release dates and they stopped selling retros for a while. I was working at Finish Line at the time, so it had to be almost a good 10 years ago.

EDIT: I'm reading that it's because Nike was charging higher wholesale prices, so Foot Locker cut their orders in half. Nike then went back and cut their high end Jordan/Nike order.

Check it here.

Last edited:
JUST GOT MY PAIR FOR RETAIL $140 NO TAX! THANK YOU GOD!

SMALL BOUTIQUE AROUND THE WAY HAD A LATE SHIPMENT OF 18PAIRS .. AFTER THEY TOOK CARE OF THEIR "FRIENDS" I MANAGED TO GRAB A 10.5. RATHER HAVE AN 11 BUT FOR RETAIL I'LL SETTLE. PICS ON THE WAY.

Phone orders? Man grab my size I'll pay you :D

A Euro site emailed me that they were expecting a restock.  Within an hours time, they sent this, "[SIZE=12pt]Sadly I need to come with bad news now, Nike just contacted us and they have lost our shipment so as it looks like right now, no restock will be made."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Has anyone ever heard of Nike just losing a shipment?  Hopefully EB and FTA boats don't get lost in transit.[/SIZE]

Happens ALL the time.... nothing abnormal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom