Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
UGH THIS SUCKS.

I WISH EVERYBODY INCLUDING MYSELF WHO LOVED THIS SHOE WOULD GET IT WITHOUT THE CIRCUS.

FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME?

NOW ITS FLOM.

kanye also wears flight 89s and force 180s and those are sitting everywhere

Probably a combination of the two things i mentioned. Older folks want em bcos they havent been out in a while or nostalgic reasons, hypebeasts want em bcos kanye wears em, and some just want bcos they like em. Either way dont think there was enough pairs around, and NDC didnt get them, so most struck out on finishline and eastbay.

Finishline order says complete
pimp.gif

Man, I've been waiting on Basketmania all day and I step away from my computer for 30 minutes and miss out.

Absolutely no luck.

They do ship to the states now. I talked to them on the phone about a month back.

Those who ordered will receive an additional bill of 15 GBP for shipping though.

Total should be about $185 ish.
Hope you're right.  I figured the £5 shipping was really cheap for intl but I'd gladly pay the extra 15 at this point. 

I wonder if the lurkers just use the links and sites that are posted once for the release that the link is posted it in... like if they're gonna use the italian sites, euro sites, etc. just for the royals because it was posted in the royal thread. a lot of good sites have been posted and i feel like it's just feeding the masses and ultimately making it easier for resellers and harder on ourselves.

I wonder if the lurkers just use the links and sites that are posted once for the release that the link is posted it in... like if they're gonna use the italian sites, euro sites, etc. just for the royals because it was posted in the royal thread. a lot of good sites have been posted and i feel like it's just feeding the masses and ultimately making it easier for resellers and harder on ourselves.

Pricing is not right for any reseller... copping @ $270 with possible customs charge to resell for what? $30-40 bucks after all fees and shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom