Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST GOT MY PAIR FOR RETAIL $140 NO TAX! THANK YOU GOD!

SMALL BOUTIQUE AROUND THE WAY HAD A LATE SHIPMENT OF 18PAIRS .. AFTER THEY TOOK CARE OF THEIR "FRIENDS" I MANAGED TO GRAB A 10.5. RATHER HAVE AN 11 BUT FOR RETAIL I'LL SETTLE. PICS ON THE WAY.

Captain, do they have any left by any chance? :nerd:

just copped mine for $162 from http://www.basketmania.co.uk/en/shoes/2990-air-jordan-i.html  .. still got a few pairs better hurry because i saw 2 leave already

10.5 gone :smh: good info tho.

JUST GOT MY PAIR FOR RETAIL $140 NO TAX! THANK YOU GOD!

SMALL BOUTIQUE AROUND THE WAY HAD A LATE SHIPMENT OF 18PAIRS .. AFTER THEY TOOK CARE OF THEIR "FRIENDS" I MANAGED TO GRAB A 10.5. RATHER HAVE AN 11 BUT FOR RETAIL I'LL SETTLE. PICS ON THE WAY.

10.5? :nerd: where.

Last edited:
^^ Completely forgot about it... damn it I probably could of gotten my size smh :smh:

They pricey though :D

Last edited:
I got an offer to trade my Lebron 9 ASG Galaxy's DS for a pair of Royals in my size. I really want to do it but have a hard time justifying a pair of 1's are worth this much. What do you guys think?

i had my size in my cart on that new link and  cart jacked soon as i was about to confirm order

crying right now . 

I got an offer to trade my Lebron 9 ASG Galaxy's DS for a pair of Royals in my size. I really want to do it but have a hard time justifying a pair of 1's are worth this much. What do you guys think?
dont do ityou can find a better trade

Ummm I really like the Lebron's 9 ASG but to each is own :smokin

basketmania doesnt ship to the states. I remember there was issues with playoff 12n ppl got.there orders cancelled. I hope for your sake it goes through tho. I knew about them too

Yo why is this so difficult man?

Never in my lifetime, has a Jordan 1 been this difficult to to obtain.

Just 1 and I'm good - that's all I'm looking for.

Not retro'ed in a while so everyone wants em. And Kanye wore em, so people feel the need to have em more.

Its insane, man. I have some pretty good connects (not bragging) and not one could get their hands on a pair. Not even for themselves

basketmania doesnt ship to the states. I remember there was issues with playoff 12n ppl got.there orders cancelled. I hope for your sake it goes through tho. I knew about them too

They do ship to the states now. I talked to them on the phone about a month back.

Those who ordered will receive an additional bill of 15 GBP for shipping though.

Total should be about $185 ish.

Yeah, this sucks. Of all the shoes released this weekend there should have been more of these than any other shoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom