Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calls Footlocker: 

Me: Hey, you still got the jordan 1's in by any chance? 

FL Dude: Hmm..what size you looking for?

Me: [heart skips a beat] um.. 8.5.

FL Dude: Yeah we got it

Me: !!!!

FL Dude: Yeah, the Joker 1's right?

Me: 
indifferent.gif

I have bred 11s DS and I'm willing to trade em for royals and cash in same sz (9) but idk if that would be a fair trade... What do you guys think? Or would a straight up trade be fair?

Calls Footlocker: 
Me: :stoneface:

:wow: :rofl:

Calls Footlocker: 

Me: 
indifferent.gif
sorry, but that one was way too funny! 
roll.gif

I have bred 11s DS and I'm willing to trade em for royals and cash in same sz (9) but idk if that would be a fair trade... What do you guys think? Or would a straight up trade be fair?

Normally royals + cash would be about right. Most that are selling the royal though are trying to milk whatever they can.

I offered my breds for royals +40 and the dude said I need to add cash on top of my breds. FOH

I personally think its a fair trade. If you wanted some bred xi in the future you can easily find them anywhere Ebay, flight club. etc. AS far as price though im not sure.
Another thing that makes me think its a fair trade is the fact that flight club doesn't even have them in stock. and they usually always have new releases on deck.
I still think everyone should wait though personally maybe about another month. because i would hate for you to trade then all of a sudden restock or whatever. or even price drop you never know.

Whats funny is that I called FNL yesterday and the lady said yes they had them and then said 1 bhms.

I was up and instantly down again.

I thought my boy was going to let me get a pair but decided to keep them.

I was going to trade my breds 11's as well.

Last edited:
I personally think its a fair trade. If you wanted some bred xi in the future you can easily find them anywhere Ebay, flight club. etc. AS far as price though im not sure.
Another thing that makes me think its a fair trade is the fact that flight club doesn't even have them in stock. and they usually always have new releases on deck.
I still think everyone should wait though personally maybe about another month. because i would hate for you to trade then all of a sudden restock or whatever. or even price drop you never know.

Yea I get you. Ima wait it out and I'm sure the price will drop just like all the other kicks after a few months. Be patient guys. You got all your life to get these damn shoes lol

Normally royals + cash would be about right. Most that are selling the royal though are trying to milk whatever they can.

I offered my breds for royals +40 and the dude said I need to add cash on top of my breds. FOH

Lol yea your boy is tripping adding cash on top of breds. And it's for a pair of 1s? Haha nahh I'm good on that.

man wtf is going on either im sleeping or only international sites are restocking on these

is it me not doin my HW or what are american sites restocking and im just missing it?

i hope we get a big restock though :smh:

Last edited:
man wtf is going on either im sleeping or only international sites are restocking on these

is it me not doin my HW or what are american sites restocking and im just missing it?

i hope we get a big restock though :smh:
if/when they do restock you have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom