Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this pic on twitter at Dr. Buss' ceremony. Think that's Robert Horry wearing the royal 1s lol.
sick.gif
that is not robert horry...

The original track jacket (from the MJ picture with the red wings logo) for these is available on ebay for $25. PM for link

It's a size XL

Good to see a lot of NTers were able to cop. These pics look amazing. 
smile.gif

Still on the hunt for something close to retail. $300 is a no go 
ohwell.gif

Welp just bought another pair of shoes waiting on these 
ohwell.gif
  bought a pair on Saturday after i missed these..5 days later still waiting  and just bought another pair.. i think i'm buying other shoes to take away some of this sick feeling i have 
laugh.gif
  but tomorrow i will no FOR SURE  what the deal is .. i know i keep saying tomorrow tomorrow but i mean it this time 
tongue.gif

cool story huh

Last edited:
Close to retail is gonna be tough 
Yea, I realize it's going to be a battle. I'm patient though, and lucky. Picked up a pair of the Thunders last week at my local FTL. They were a lay away that was never picked up some how, my size. 
nthat.gif

3 1/2 months after RD gives you a boost of optimism. 

Welp just bought another pair of shoes waiting on these 
ohwell.gif

bought a pair on Saturday after i missed these..5 days later still waiting  and just bought another pair.. i think i'm buying other shoes to take away some of this sick feeling i have 
laugh.gif

but tomorrow i will no FOR SURE  what the deal is .. i know i keep saying tomorrow tomorrow but i mean it this time 
tongue.gif

cool story huh

hopefully. i think they've just been bombarded with emails man. probably pissed off too LOL.

Seriously... this is ridiculous. I'm still not sure what happened to these being a GR
tell me about it.. i camped for these just to have the guy right in front of me buy out the last pair 
tired.gif
 ended up getting a pair of jokers and flipping it...helped covered some expenses for the royals 
eyes.gif

There's nothing worse than having a pair you can't wear smh... I'm dying to trade these size 11's for a 12 in Nj... These on feet pics are truly hurting my heart lol.

tell me about it.. i camped for these just to have the guy right in front of me buy out the last pair 
tired.gif
 ended up getting a pair of jokers and flipping it...helped covered some expenses for the royals 
eyes.gif
what's also discouraging is Nikes silence on the whole thing. Idk, as a company shouldn't you say production numbers are low in the first place, and if you give false info (this is a GR), shouldn't you explain why? I mean, lots of people here will be quick to tell me that we aren't owed an explanation, but then again, we are the ones buying the product no matter what. They do owe loyal customers an explanation, especially on something like this...

For all those people that doesn't have them (Including me !), we will eventually get them ! Let's keep our hopes up !

what's also discouraging is Nikes silence on the whole thing. Idk, as a company shouldn't you say production numbers are low in the first place, and if you give false info (this is a GR), shouldn't you explain why? I mean, lots of people here will be quick to tell me that we aren't owed an explanation, but then again, we are the ones buying the product no matter what. They do owe loyal customers an explanation, especially on something like this...
its Nike's plan to make more money 
tired.gif
.... hiding pairs and selling at resellers price
roll.gif

(sacarsm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom