Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't have to have Nike air, just a change in material. The speculation is using durabuck. With no 23 on the side. Plus the change in shape from the 2011 5s, to the 2013 5s.

Nike air isn't everything, it's extremely possible.

I would very much like them to have Nike Air on da heel

sneaker shields code 30OFF should still work for 30% off they just emailed me the code this morning so i don't see why it shouldn't.

Thanks. Will order some right now. :pimp:

View media item 281060

Saw this pic on twitter at Dr. Buss' ceremony. Think that's Robert Horry wearing the royal 1s lol.

You seriously think that's Horry?

Had me dyin'. :rofl:

Just did a phone order from kickz101 for my size 11...came out to $245 shipped. Better than the $300 i was gonna pay...but who knows i might end up having to if customs fee come into play. Anyone who ordered from them get a tracking number email yet?

Same. I ordered Tuesday though and no confirmation email yet... I'll probably call them later tonight.

There's nothing worse than having a pair you can't wear smh... I'm dying to trade these size 11's for a 12 in Nj... These on feet pics are truly hurting my heart lol.

your better off selling em and buying another pair almost always, especially w a shoe like this

There's nothing worse than having a pair you can't wear smh... I'm dying to trade these size 11's for a 12 in Nj... These on feet pics are truly hurting my heart lol.

your better off selling em and buying another pair almost always, especially w a shoe like this

or selling it to a nter who wears a size 12 :nerd:ze . but good luck on the trade. its hard out there especially trusting people as far as sending the shoes.

Mine came today! Thanx NDC 
smokin.gif

sorry yall, don't really get all the acronyms.. 

feel like the chances of gettin them from other than ebay are running out. 
mean.gif

What's a better purchase? 2001 black/red or banned 1's? Forget about price. Both DS. If both equal same price, am I smart by going with the banned 1's?

Sorry to derail, but need some opinions.

nice... let the people with small feet stay home and the others camp our ***** off...i can imagine nike laughing about it

My weekend was a damper, didn't have time to try that hard...I would've attempt RSVP with Nike Chi but I had no time...but the market is that thirsty for these? :smh: like my signature says...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom