Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS 09 space jams for $300 shipped from Euro or these DS Royal Blue for $250 shipped from Euro?
Damn bro..

That is a head scratcher..

Everybody is saying both and I agree that's the best move.. 

But ya'll are dodging the question..

If we didn't own either pair.. And we could only pick one?

Man I love the Royal 1s..

But I'm rocking with the Space Jams for 300.

You probably wont see that deal ever again.

But thats me.. Get whichever one you like most. 

I'm sorry, but you're a fool for that one.

$350!? Awww c'mon fam!

Did you wait in line for them?
I went through Sole Control, I kept winning auctions at reasonable prices and people kept saying that they wore them.  I also don't have any connections.

I waited in line and thought I was okay because people in front of me wanted the Barkley's, but when they sold out of those, they decided to buy those and command $450.

Can anybody that ordered from Kickz101 help me out? Did your tracking # work right away? or did it take 1-2 days for it to work? and what website did you use to track it? Also did you run into any issues with duties/taxes? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
Placed an order earlier today, as soon as I get tracking info, and figure out where to track it. I will post info.

I'm sorry, but you're a fool for that one.

$350!? Awww c'mon fam!

Did you wait in line for them?
I went through Sole Control.  I kept winning auctions at reasonable prices, $250-$260 and then the sellers would say that they wore them that day and didn't want to sell them anymore.

I waited in line at 3 AM and thought I was okay until the Barkley's sold out and then they moved on to the five pairs of the 1's.  I have to drive an hour to maybe, just maybe, catch an SB release.

:lol: At the Europeans who don't want us to buy overseas so they can buy up all the stock and try to flip it to us on Ebay.....

dude its not just for that...i want to buy shoes for me...but since i cant get release cause us customers be killing them,i WILL profit when i can.hate on me?well go on...I even hate on ME sometimes...:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Anyone got trackings or e-mails today from BD ???

Tried tracking by reference in DHL and UPS and no luck :rolleyes

Last edited:
dude its not just for that...i want to buy shoes for me...but since i cant get release cause us customers be killing them,i WILL profit when i can.hate on me?well go on...I even hate on ME sometimes...:rofl: :rofl:

Not hating on you at all. You saw an opportunity and you cashed in. I would have done the same thing, but at the same time I wouldn't come in here attempting to start a campaign against foreign customers :smh:

Last edited:
Can anybody that ordered from Kickz101 help me out? Did your tracking # work right away? or did it take 1-2 days for it to work? and what website did you use to track it? Also did you run into any issues with duties/taxes? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Got tracking like 2 days after payment and using Aus post to track the package but it hasn't updated yet, gonna hit em up later in the week if nothing shows up yet

cot damn i hope all european sites grow a non-us shipping policy..:smokin :smokin :smokin the us be killing our stock...then again thats the ONE thread i shouldnt mention this.... :nerd:

its happening more because american "sneakerheads" are jerks. The sense of entitlement, making demands, filing creditcard paypal claims if they dont get shipping info in 2 days. Just A holes. I dont likeit because then i cant cop but i dont blame the sites because these people are making it tough to do business with americans.

Anyone got trackings or e-mails today from BD ???

Tried tracking by reference in DHL and UPS and no luck
eyes.gif
I believe someone emailed them earlier today and they replied they will ship out tomorrow
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom