Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe someone emailed them earlier today and they replied they will ship out tomorrow
indifferent.gif

Thanks homie!

Not hating on you at all. You saw an opportunity and you cashed in. I would have done the same thing, but at the same time I wouldn't come in here attempting to start a campaign against foreign customers :smh:

dude...i was tryin to be funny and sarcastic..although i became salty in previous releases i wanted,and missed...i see it didn't come through...my bad then.repped for the discussion.;p)

dude...i was tryin to be funny and sarcastic..although i became salty in previous releases i wanted,and missed...i see it didn't come through...my bad then.repped for the discussion.;p)
Brah ain't no one hating on you.

You've helped out a lot of NT members especially in the Bred XI thread.

np!...im in the same situation as you "trying" to be patient for my order to come 
tongue.gif

I haven't e-mailed them since last week no pressure... I noticed they got a 7.5/8 back on... but Ima let someone else cop :pimp: paying someone to ship from EU to USA on top of the price makes em around $300

its happening more because american "sneakerheads" are jerks. The sense of entitlement, making demands, filing creditcard paypal claims if they dont get shipping info in 2 days. Just A holes. I dont likeit because then i cant cop but i dont blame the sites because these people are making it tough to do business with americans.
+1

Some of these sites are very small don't have the resources that we're used to in the US, there are some people that are way too impatient in the way they deal with them.

If you order something from halfway around the world, don't expect it to show up in 2-3 days.

If you send someone an email at 3am their time, chances are they won't be able to get back to you for a couple hours.

Pay with your credit card(not debit card), if anything goes wrong, you can file a claim.

Do not file premature claims, give them at least 10-14 days from your purchase date.

A lot of this stuff is common sense but yea that isn't always common.

Got tracking like 2 days after payment and using Aus post to track the package but it hasn't updated yet, gonna hit em up later in the week if nothing shows up yet

Got shipping info 2 days after payment around wednesday last week, nothing updated on the site..

If Aussy post is as incompetent as USPS then I am not surprised, should update sometime this week.

Just realized that my pair from Hanon didn't come with an extra set of laces
mean.gif
Take the good with the bad, if you copped from hanon you probably didn't pay as much as others are getting raped for.

who needs the extra laces when you have the shoes
mean.gif
. whats next, the sneakers didnt come with the tissue paper

Laces? Who Cares.

I'd be pissed if i didn't get any tissue paper.

Last edited:
You're right guys, I guess I shouldn't feel all that bad about paying for an incomplete product. Guess I'll just use the laces from the other pair of Royals that I got for retail
wink.gif

Ok that was unnecessary.

Havent been in here. Wow this thered jumped lol. Seeing wat these are going for now, makes me think I got a good deal on my DS 01 pair that I paid $350 for 3 weeks before these 2013's dropped

Last edited:
My pair came in today, unfortunately I wasn't home at the time they arrived...gotta go pick them up tomorrow at the post office. :D

Or maybe the US should stop shipping to Europe since their sites can't handle these shoes,and they just sit on shelves there maybe that would bring down the violence and reselling madness here

this man speaks all kinds of truths

I've got a deal pending for my DS bred 11's + $20 for a DS pair of Royals. Hopefully dude doesn't change his mind tomorrow or something. I put up an ad on Craigslist with the shoes I was willing to trade & the guy hit me up with that offer. Not too bad considering I can easily turn around and buy another pair of Bred 11's.

I've got a deal pending for my DS bred 11's + $20 for a DS pair of Royals. Hopefully dude doesn't change his mind tomorrow or something. I put up an ad on Craigslist with the shoes I was willing to trade & the guy hit me up with that offer. Not too bad considering I can easily turn around and buy another pair of Bred 11's.
I wouldn't. You're putting up around $300-320. I am sure you can find Royals for that price.

Snipes just had a size 11.5 and 12, they r gone now, too bad they don't ship to US anymore :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom