Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
euro resellers starting to get in on our thirst check ebay all the royals on there are from australia and europe ,got US customers killing themselves to buy their shoes only to have other countries reselling them back to us + shipping lol 

BD has sz 7.5 and 8 as well, keep an eye on em when they switch back to ship to US.

I've got a deal pending for my DS bred 11's + $20 for a DS pair of Royals. Hopefully dude doesn't change his mind tomorrow or something. I put up an ad on Craigslist with the shoes I was willing to trade & the guy hit me up with that offer. Not too bad considering I can easily turn around and buy another pair of Bred 11's.

Damn adding money on top of DS bred 11s for a pair of 1s.... I got a pair of DS 11s. Can't believe I might have to bust one of these trades too.

Let that boy cook.
smokin.gif

Looks like all Sklep orders are COD. The person receiving my order wants to know when they arrive so he can be home :rolleyes
but I havent got any tracking number :x

Not sure if serious 425 is the max I seen and that was for bigger sizes how many people have you heard of buying or selling a pair for 550

I put a listing on Facebook for my 1985s plus a Givenchy Rottweiler tee and got offers of

-DS 1999 White Cement 4s, 1995 Concords plus cash
-Anthracite LV Dons

I also got a offer of 625 cash for the 1s alone. Im going to be patient and wait it out to see what other offers I can get. The thirst for Royals is real!

Even my girl got um and you still don't? 

JK Fam. 6y finally came from NDC. She is very happy 
grin.gif

Last edited:
anyone who has the black/white RTTG ones , how is the quality compared to on these >

Those 1's have to be the nicest quality 1's that have released in a long time . 

anyone who has the black/white RTTG ones , how is the quality compared to on these >

Those 1's have to be the nicest quality 1's that have released in a long time . 
off memory i'd say the quality was far better on the rttg probably much clser to banneds now that i think about it smdh. i'd say royals are above gr's but below banned quality imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom