Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
i honestly don't see this shoe being hard to get in my area. i could have easily gotten 3 or 4 pairs of the OG 1s and 2 of the Knicks colorway.

i just wanted 1 of the chicago's....trying for 3 of these, 2 for me, 1 for an NT member

Yea was nervous at first but considering both 1s colors are still sitting I'm pretty sure I'll be good with this release

There is to much heat releasing February. I really hope these get over looked.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed!   Hopefully these drop on the same day as the WC 3's.   Speaking of release dates what is the actual release date for these?   Sorry if it's already been posted.  I heard something about them getting moved back a few days ago but I never looked into  it because I was focusing on securing myself a pair of the Bred 13's.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!   Hopefully these drop on the same day as the WC 3's.   Speaking of release dates what is the actual release date for these?   Sorry if it's already been posted.  I heard something about them getting moved back a few days ago but I never looked into  it because I was focusing on securing myself a pair of the Bred 13's.
2/16 my friend.

I plan on going hard to get these, I mean Bred XI hard....this is my most wanted shoe of the year..I don't care if i dont get another shoe this year

I plan on going hard to get these, I mean Bred XI hard....this is my most wanted shoe of the year..I don't care if i dont get another shoe this year
A lot of dude are going to go in for this release
I know I am, I'm going after these harder than anything else. I've questioned Footlocker, FNL, and SportZone about these I've had money for them set out since last year. My body is too ready. 

I know I am, I'm going after these harder than anything else. I've questioned Footlocker, FNL, and SportZone about these I've had money for them set out since last year. My body is too ready. 
I feel you bro. I've been waiting for these for long time. I'm going to be so tight if I strike out on these, but lets not think about that lol.

I'm considering buying two pairs,but in order to do that I'm going to need more people to tutor lol

just secured a pair for $50 over. I would have given more if asked. Gotta wait a whole damn month.

A lot of dude are going to go in for this release

My mind, body, & soul is ready.

Last edited:
I know these are set to drop on the 2/16 but I can see these getting pushed back since the Jordan 28 and Joker 3s are set to drop on this date as well .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom