Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
used my extra pair of 88' 3s as a trade for an infrared pack, so Im out of trade bait if I cant cop....
ohwell.gif
was it DS? thats a steal

I have a bad feeling about this release.

Bots will have their way with RSVP, Eastbay hates me and Finishline hates my dam credit card.

#screwed
THIS haha. Does anyone know if HoH Serramonte gave out raffle tickets for these? I'm looking at their launch locator and is says nothing about ticket procedure. :nerd: (FCFS?)

88 cement 3s for 270? Yo I'm looking in the wrong places! Every pair I see is going for over 400$

Seeing $400-450 prices is why I assumed that my trade for 2 pairs might work. I'll be willing to throw in $50-100 on top.

Now all I need is to find the right person. :nerd:

Seeing $400-450 prices is why I assumed that my trade for 2 pairs might work. I'll be willing to throw in $50-100 on top.

Now all I need is to find the right person. :nerd:

a beast/re-seller who hates I's would do that trade in a heartbeat. anybody else would probably try to pull a 1:1 + 50

NY heads.. is Niketown our only hope? Any other places doing raffles or RSVP's? I went by Mercer last Sunday and they said they won't be carrying them.

that rsvp wait ... while you sit there realizing paying resale isnt that bad lol

atleast i have nothing better to do today

Niketown Boston are not receiving these. They tweeted earlier in the week That there woud be an rsvp for these today. Now they're saying, they're not getting them. Smh

Niketown Boston are not receiving these. They tweeted earlier in the week That there woud be an rsvp for these today. Now they're saying, they're not getting them. Smh
Wonder if it has anything to do with the Celtics beating the Bulls last night
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom