Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pre-ordered but that ishhh is not 100% guaranteed.. so i'm right here with you guys.  i'm not taking any chances 
From what I've notice all these preorder guys got 1 FSR. The sites canceling are the ones who sold more than 1 FSR. We should be good. at least 75% certain.
Yeah i had talked to him earlier  and he said he would be shipping monday usps 2 to 3 days.. but just trying to be on the safe side

I pre-ordered but that ishhh is not 100% guaranteed.. so i'm right here with you guys.  i'm not taking any chances 
From what I've notice all these preorder guys got 1 FSR. The sites canceling are the ones who sold more than 1 FSR. We should be good. at least 75% certain.
Yeah i had talked to him earlier  and he said he would be shipping monday usps 2 to 3 days.. but just trying to be on the safe side
Nice. Didn't try asking him. Sounds like we're good. =]

good luck all im going to camp f.uk this outting out a tent sleeping till 5 am and camping in front of store 

Anyone have any knowledge if these were raffled or ticketed at HOH or will HOH be doing FCFS tomorrow morning?

Most gave out raffle tickets on Sunday and others gave out tickets that guaranteed you a pair on thursday . Your best chance would be online at this point

Last edited:
"Backordered expect to ship 2/22/2013"

A lot of people will be mad when their **** is cancelled in a week from idiots selling inventory they dont have.

Yup, happened with the Knicks earlier.

I don't buy online, unless it's something simple like griffeys or something like that.

This is just another reason.

Can anyone with the Knick 1's or these provide information on how these fit? Thanks

PO

Maybe I'm reading in to FNL's tweet a bit too much, but at least they say "when" and not "if". Meaning they will get them eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom