Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are great quality 1s, I am so happy to get my pair as well as a pair for my bro; even got lucky with a pair of Barkley Posites for my bro off Nike.com. I wish Nike would use the same quality leather for all the Jordans but maybe that is too much to ask.

On a side note, there was a dude in the mall line where I was at and he had his choice of anything and everything even the Barkley Posites, these 1s, etc. -guess what he chose?

Joker 1s
sick.gif
he's the joker 

Last edited:
what exactly is the point of posting 'easiest cop ever' in a forum where a lot of people are sad cause they missed out?nt brotherhood ftw... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Just excitement for copping.

Are we supposed to be upset because other people missed out? Or happy for ourselves?

what exactly is the point of posting 'easiest cop ever' in a forum where a lot of people are sad cause they missed out?nt brotherhood ftw... :smh: :smh: :smh:

What is the point of posting 'worst release ever' in a forum full of people who got theirs with no problem?

^you shouldn't be upset for others & you should be happy

but there is a way to go about expressing that with class or without, don't pretend you don't understand that

shoulda hopped on the 215 when I had the chance before the release

Any in store place that got them.

All the gs 1s were sitting. Knicks chi's and royals.

Men's sizes flew.

Check into any dtlr that got them I bet they have the gs

Appreciate the help homie, but I was asking so she could cop for me. No chance men's sizes available in the city I'm guessing...

Morons. It affects noobs and those that have been here for over a couple of years. This was one of the most difficult cops in a long time, and the worst release ever. It's the facts. Than you got guys like sir Charles, who said this would be easy, then panicked and admitted it would be difficult, only to come back and say it was easy because he scored.

View media item 270963
After the END fiasco, I hit the boonies to find a FCFS spot

I was fourth in line and ended up camping
(haven't camped since Concords)

These were my first pair of J's from back in the day so I had to go all out

I am happy about the way they turned out.

Thank you JB for this release! Could've made it a GR but thanks for the opportunity non-the-less

Got my size and I couldn't be happier

finally had some luck with a release..
paid $20 for an rsvp at nt chi..
drove the 3 hour round trip, in and out of nt with the quickness.
this was my first rsvp release and i must say, in that 20 degree weather, it sure beats lining up..
after all dropped a little over $200 in gas, rsvp, and retail..
definitely worth it..
never for sale.
View media item 270994

Don't panic and let the thirst get the best of you. That's where resellers make most of their money. Wait it out a couple of days and the resell prices will slowly start to dip.

Morons. It affects noobs and those that have been here for over a couple of years. This was one of the most difficult cops in a long time, and the worst release ever. It's the facts. Than you got guys like sir Charles, who said this would be easy, then panicked and admitted it would be difficult, only to come back and say it was easy because he scored.

Exactly. It's always easy to say "easy cop" when you're able to pick em up.

U mad now? Please.

I said this would be easy for me a few days ago when I got my connects involved. I put in my work, and I got the spoils of victory. Then there was people talking about "no homework required" and ish like that and then eh want to be mad they missed out. Everyone laughed at dude who was printing his ish out, but I bet he got his pair and he's not mad at all.

I found it surprisingly easy, and I stated that. If you don't like it don't quote me >D

And seriously what else did you expect after this? People to come in like;

"I got a pair, :frown: , I'm so sad!"

No, people get excited and they post their spoils.

Kindly step aside.

U mad now? Please.

I said this would be easy for me a few days ago when I got my connects involved. I put in my work, and I got the spoils of victory. Then there was people talking about "no homework required" and ish like that and then eh want to be mad they missed out. Everyone laughed at dude who was printing his ish out, but I bet he got his pair and he's not mad at all.

I found it surprisingly easy, and I stated that. If you don't like it don't quote me >D

And seriously what else did you expect after this? People to come in like;

"I got a pair, :frown: , I'm so sad!"

No, people get excited and they post their spoils.

Kindly step aside.

whether you coped or not, you have to admit this wasnt "easy" . no one got any pairs and nike didnt even sell them to men, theres nothing easy about that. You may think the guy is being salty but honestly, he has a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom