Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

no they wont.prices go down on a release hyped up as the bred xis but with a LARGE number produced.those were extra limited.prices will go up until they settle.check e bay and you will understand.right now there are 14 sz 12 s on ebay(my size) remember when xis released how many were up on ebay.around 800 my size.not to hype it up,but these will stabilize around 350-400.aint buyin the story ''1s???400??''.banned were 1s.go buy some for 150.
Lmao at that guy. I feel like the only reason I got them so cheap was because the guy didn't understand how limited these actually were. Nobody did

i'm not understanding the site though. US sz15 and 16 seems a little odd.
i tried to buy anyways but I got zero confirmation other than my paypal receipt.

i got confirmation from them and paypal, but i figured since its paypal, im safe

I would def say 10k or less. There is almost no pairs on my local CL. They're either limited or everyone who copped is not trying to sell

10K and people want more than $300? Man I should be able to get at least $400 for my UNDFTD dunks no problem since those are 1300 pairs >D

How are THESE more valuable than the 88s or Bred XIs, etc? :wow: I don't get it.

1s have ALWAYS been an easy, somewhat over looked copp.

1 word: H Y P E.

View media item 271945
vs.

View media item 271946

$200+ price difference? Ummm, I'm good w/out the JB branding.

Site gone in a matter of minutes and it had a FSR. Imma assume NTers and some lurkers were very happy for that price.

I picked up the royal dunks for 30 bucks on finishline after using my winners circle reward. Feel salty!

Those orders from Italy will go through customs....and not only are they valued high enough to get a hefty fee, but they are taxing shoes often and checking more packages as of the blk/red XI release.  Not saying anyone will get hit for sure, just be ready because it's a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom