Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
To everybody that missed out, the leather on these SUCK!!! It's a paper thin split leather material that seems to be separating from its underside which is why you're seeing baby creasing. Nothing to be disappointed about missing unless you just REALLY wanted to be seen in them. Not worth the retail much less resell price.

Those orders from Italy will go through customs....and not only are they valued high enough to get a hefty fee, but they are taxing shoes often and checking more packages as of the blk/red XI release.  Not saying anyone will get hit for sure, just be ready because it's a possibility.
Online duty calculator says there will be no fees.  Jordans are taxed at 10% but only if they are valued at more than $200.  150 Euro is just under $200 at current rates.

http://www.dutycalculator.com/new-i...on/saved_calculations/view_details/166824078/

lol at nike rushing out release.hoping for a restock so at least some cats that want them get them at retail.hell,make that a gr so everyone can get theirs.;

Retail or bust for me not going over retail+tax+shipping for these. These are just Jordan 1's after all. Finishline better restock these and release these with more inventory. NDC is a possibility for official online release also.

If it don't work out then those Royal Dunks might be a back up cop >D

Can anyone find me a 9.5 pair?? Been gone all day and been stressing over what i missed out on today. 
mean.gif

Got my email confirmation from BD...once again thanks for that link. 

I will be taking a break from Jordan's though. I'm a grown man, don't have time for this. Lol

And then I fell asleep through that link. My luck just sucks with these shoes. I am hoping my sister calls me back and stores in france are the same as the ones in germany just pictured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom