Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man the production on these were slim !

Im up in Vancouver and out of al the 4 Nike stores, 1 ended up getting them. Also of all the Jordan brand accounts in the area only 2 stores got them. Not even foot locker ! The store i lined up had a wopping 6 pairs, with the size range 9-13. The other store had a total of 6 pairs, and i believe the Nike town only got 6 as well. A total of ******g 18 pairs on the west coast of Canada. I feel like i could go ahead and say there was barely over 100 of these that made it into Canada. WHAT IN THE WORLD. 

People were claiming 25K, but I think we'd be seeing more on eBay even if many orders aren't in hands yet if that was the case. Clearly these are much more limited than the 88's, which are widely presumed to have been 20K. I don't see how the U.S. got more than 10K.

Pictures do no justice for these kicks. In hand they're dope as hell and best quality retro since the Banned 1's imo. So glad I won the raffle at my local shoe palace.

Last edited:
People were claiming 25K, but I think we'd be seeing more on eBay even if many orders aren't in hands yet if that was the case. Clearly these are much more limited than the 88's, which are widely presumed to have been 20K. I don't see how the U.S. got more than 10K.

exactly my point a couple of pages back,judging by ebay listings

Last edited:

I honestly believe many accounts are getting more pairs on Monday. one connect already told me this and another spot around my area are giving out wristbands to cop the day after. Wouldn't be surprised with the random restock on Finishline this Monday morning

cot damn i want that jacket and it goes up to 120 shipped to europe.and it only released in the us. &$%%$#^%$#%#$@%# :smh: :smh: :smh:

I honestly believe many accounts are getting more pairs on Monday. one connect already told me this and another spot around my area are giving out wristbands to cop the day after. Wouldn't be surprised with the random restock on Finishline this Monday morning
Fingers crossed..is it online?

Got my pair yesterday at the only store that got them here (I live in Sask., Canada). Could be me or this store is selling busted up B grades or something.
Some people got messed up boxes and bad wrinkles on the side.
My pair had a a little part chipped off, thin black going along the back, and a few wrinkles. Just wanted to show it on here
B]

I hesitate to link the auction because of mod rules but, this isn't for a shoe auction.

Air Jordan 1985 VTG Image

Would be a nice pick up for someone that wants this for their wall and is hopelessly in love with their AJ1 Black/Royals. I believe this is the back cover to a UNC Basketball Program.

This is NOT MINE... just saw it and thought it would be a nice fit in this thread.

Last edited:
I don't know exact numbers but there were definitely not more than 20K pairs worldwide.

No boutique got more than 1-2 FSR. I spoke with a shop owner that has a Tier Zero account and gets almost everything in their shop and he told me their stock was extremely limited when I spoke to him on the phone Thursday afternoon.

NTSF and NTDC received 20-30 pairs each, this is confirmed (2-3 per size available to public). Picked up at DC at 8am and saw the amount right behind the counter. Maybe NY and LA received a few more pairs but that was about the number for the select NT locations that received them.

HoH were the same numbers or less.

The production numbers being thrown around seem to be in the right ballpark. Just saying..

Last edited:
One spot in my whole city got them.. and they had 16 pairs. lol. People were camping hardcore like 9 hours before the store opened.

This is how my pair came out of the box from Villa. 
mad.gif
A lot of them did brah, mine came with similar creasing but a little lighter. That's because it's actual leather, and when bent in the shape it is in it's going to crease no matter if you wear it or not.
Just curious, my pair came flawless not even one little glue mark. My production date was 09/12/12-11/09/12. What where yours? Maybe that has something to do with some of the messed up pairs? 

Also as a bonus, these match my fav color of cavs jersey that I picked up a month ago...Jersey era is back, idc what Hov says lol
ive been rocking my 01s with my black K Love jersey out here in LA ( Lakers fan though) and go perfect with Dodger colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom