Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
GrapeApe,
SHiiiiit you were up on here waiting for someone to spoon feed you a link,   Why you mad?  You got what you wanted.  I'm laughing my *** off at this ****** before a long day in the office, so I'm perfect.  But I see you a bad old dude, all the way from 2007....so you're probably just happy that you don't have to beg newer members for links though PM anymore 
laugh.gif
.  It's also morning for those of us with real jobs.  

EDIT:  I see that you actually begged for sites publicly multiple times, LOL even worse than I thought.

Last edited:
Anyone want to bet the Czech site has less pairs than sns?
Assuming any make it online.
As strange as it may seem- Czech people might actually go to the physical store and purchase them to wear themselves!

Anyone want to bet the Czech site has less pairs than sns?
Assuming any make it online.
As strange as it may seem- Czech people might actually go to the physical store and purchase them to wear themselves!
What I really wanna know is why the hell do they have MLB hats in stock??

Last edited:
Also
I will repeat-
Strange release- 10,000 total
Australia bizarrely received approximately 1/4 of global supply

Just woke up and the same dudes on here yapping and whining. But I all of a sudden am getting my post moderated by some salty nter because i was giving out hints. Yea obviously ppl who been here can do whatever they want!! Yall think y'all exclusive cause you been on Nt for 8 years who gives a damn I been wearing JOrdans and Nike since I was a toddler!! And I Never Sell like these dudes who get mad at others for resale but they sell their old heat your 500 no shoes should ever cost half a car..

oh that's the international site you guys were hiding?

guess that makes 2 now. :evil:

s/o to dmoney with the PM doe. :smokin

Last edited:
This thread is hilarious. Mad I went to sleep though. Like someone else said I was on sns and noticed they had a link, but it wasn't live yet. I didn't think it would go live until sometime today EST, but I guess there weren't many sizes anyway.

:lol:  at all you guys fighting and arguing about this release. Holding out  websites from one another. I thought we was fambs. 

If you guys were on top of your game on RD then you guys wouldnt have this problem. 

I hope all you greedy mothas dont get your pair. 
mean.gif

Ill come back in this thread and  
laugh.gif

at you all.
THIS
I sent someone a PM,dude never replied. :smh:

Damn I wake up early from sleeping to 6 inbox messages and this
View media item 274402
At least I don have to reply to the inbox. Did not know that was one of the sites though. The amount of sites I have learned of in the last week due to this release is nuts! Good for me :D. My bookmark folder labeled shoes thanks you all!

I guess I'll go to school early. in about a half hour.

Last edited:
It was around 2am est from what I gather. I went to sleep at 1:40 :smh: . I saw the link that wasn't active, but though it would be sometime this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom