Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to try my luck on the upcoming Friday release since I missed out online. RETAIL RETAIL RETAIL!!

My Local Connection Held Me Down Once Again And Dropped Off My Pair To Me Tonight After I Got Off Work... $155 Outta My Pocket. Ended Up With A 9.5 Because My TTS Chicago's Felt Bigger Than Previous 1 Releases I Have In The Collection.

My Buddy Also Pretty Much Guaranteed Me Another 9.5 By Weeks End Which He's Gonna Confirm Tomorrow And Also Let Me Know Of Another Spot Yet To Get Them Here That I Will Be Hitting Up First Thing On The Day This Week They Are Supposed To Be Releasing Them :wink:

Having These In Hand, I Must Say, And It Surprises Me Too With All This Hype Y'all Have Added To This Release, I'm Honestly Kinnda UNDERWHELMED By These....

Will Have Some Comparison Shots Of These And My 2 '85 Royal's Tomorrow At Some Point...

First Noticeable Thing Is That The Color Of These 2013's Is WAAAAAAY Off When Put Next To Originals :stoneface:

That Sodium chloride 
mean.gif

I'm actually surprised that some of the local spots still have any. Anyone know any mom and pop shops located in Sac/Davis area? I'm here for like a day then I gotta go back to my hometown that has nothing to offer me lol

These seem more wanted and harder to get than the 88s.

Didn't think it would get this hectic.

Patience is a virtue. People ordering from King Jaffe Joffer's website in Zamunda :smh: I refuse to buy into the hype cause I know how big CNY is and how companies are at the mercy of it. This is obviously the case with this release. I bet there's plenty more still sitting in a container off the coast of Ningbo ready to hit the water

Last edited:
I agree

I still don't know why Nike just doesn't mass produce their shoes.I think they have so many people by the balls that they could rerelease any shoe anytime and people would buy them sad to say.

Shoes sell out now in a matter of secs when they wouldn't have years ago.It seems like nothing stays on the shelf.

People even bought a ton of the xx8 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom