Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a guy on eBay, willing to trade me a pair of Royal 1's for a pair of my Black, or White Cements.... What you guys think? Let me know...! At this point, it's pretty tempting, but I will ONLY trade if he agrees to ship first.... Let me know what you guys think of it..!.

There's a guy on eBay, willing to trade me a pair of Royal 1's for a pair of my Black, or White Cements.... What you guys think? Let me know...! At this point, it's pretty tempting, but I will ONLY trade if he agrees to ship first.... Let me know what you guys think of it..!.

What Jordan ? ... Jordan 3 or 4 ? ... if it's any of the recent releases like the Black Cement 4's or White Cement 4's i'd do it in a heartbeat

good to hear jvo. I went with my true size based on early recommendations. All recent models have been a half size or more large for me. 1s fit tighter than normal to me though.

I hope i made the right decision.

Last edited:
I would trade the White Cements 3 (2011) or 4's for the Royal 1's in a heartbeat, better quality leather vs pleather on the WC4....... Black Cements not so sure I would trade those away for Royal 1's......

Nikestore would REALLY have my attention if they surprisingly drop these tmrw along with all the other **** they got coming out. If not and I don't find it I will cop the underrated penny V invisibility cloaks next week...  

Nikestore would REALLY have my attention if they surprisingly drop these tmrw along with all the other **** they got coming out. If not and I don't find it I will cop the underrated penny V invisibility cloaks next week...  

I know this isn't the thread but just picked up my Penny cloaks today. VERY nice shoe and lovin it. You won't be disappointed and I agree, underrated.

Also I have a website that seems to have an 11.5 for the Royal 1. $275 but not sure about shipping. Pm me

What Jordan ? ... Jordan 3 or 4 ? ... if it's any of the recent releases like the Black Cement 4's or White Cement 4's i'd do it in a heartbeat
Sorry I didn't be specific! Haha... ! But he wants Black or White Cement 4's. Or some 2012 12's.... I offered him Black Cements..... So I should do it...!?

So since I'm left to pay resell prices I don't want to get the size messed up. I know it's going to crease regardless but is the consensus now to go half size down? I have a pair of high strap blk red ones in a 10.5 and it kinda fits me big. However there's minimal creases on them. Can you guys help out?

I Was Simply Posting My Personal Fit For This Years 1 Model.... I Have Numerous Pairs Of 1's Including 3 Pairs Of '85s And I Have ALWAYS Gone True To Size On Them...... Did The Same For My Chicago 1's Earlier This Year, And Was Quite Disappointed When I Tried Them On :smh:

Went With 9.5's In These Royals Because Of Fitting On The Chicago's

Again This Is Just My Personal Opinion So I'm Not Recommending Anyone Base Their Purchase Off Of How These Shoes Fit ME :wink:

Last edited:
I know this isn't the thread but just picked up my Penny cloaks today. VERY nice shoe and lovin it. You won't be disappointed and I agree, underrated.

Also I have a website that seems to have an 11.5 for the Royal 1. $275 but not sure about shipping. Pm me
PMed...

on foot pics of those pennys?

Sorry I didn't be specific! Haha... ! But he wants Black or White Cement 4's. Or some 2012 12's.... I offered him Black Cements..... So I should do it...!?

Do it now don't even think about it :lol: ... 2012 Black Cement 4's are super easy to find .... you can easily find a pair a little over retail ....

Sounds to good to be true, red flag in my opinion. 

My boy got got for his playoff 12s yesterday for fake bordeaux 7s... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Sounds to good to be true, red flag in my opinion.

My boy got got for his playoff 12s yesterday for fake bordeaux 7s...
True..... That's why I said, either we can do the Trade thingy on Sole Collector, or he ships first, and I make a vid of the shoes that I received from him, and I video myself shipping them. If he says no to that, then I'll just quit.

check this dude selling royals i copied just one paragraph of what he wrote 

"This is the one the world has gone crazy for (check out the thread on Nike Talk). Its been almost impossible to get them worldwide. OG Nike Air tagging on tongue. OG Materials. Not released since 2001. Very limited premium release in real leather royal blue and black upper. Sold out in seconds. Outstanding high quality material and finish with OG Nike box, shoes trees, black and royal blue laces. No defects marks, glue stains etc. These are not some dodgy B grade or fake from the far east. Check my 100% feedback. Receipt says it all. '
roll.gif

NT HELPING OUT THE HYPE LOL
copped a pair, and i still want more after reading that.

True..... That's why I said, either we can do the Trade thingy on Sole Collector, or he ships first, and I make a vid of the shoes that I received from him, and I video myself shipping them. If he says no to that, then I'll just quit.
I feel it, be safe with all that

The shoe game has always been cold as ****! 
mean.gif

...and is getting worst

2012 XIIs? playoffs or obsidians are prob goin for even less than the IVs
i wouldnt trust it either, but if he will ship first what do you have to lose
I have Playoffs, but don't have Obsidians. But best believe, if I had 2012 Obsidians, they would have been gone for this trade in a heartbeat..... But we'll see if he is willing to ship first. If not, I know better.

so im about to pull the trigger for 240 shipped. but im hearing people talking about the shipments that are coming in is supposed to make the price drop. you guys think the price will drop lower than 240? if not, ill just cop, but if it will drop lower than that, id rather just wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom