good googly moogly those are nice..

im sending in my application for a job in the morning
devil.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by buildingblock

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by buildingblock

Originally Posted by Stevetacular

The box of this package is noticeably smaller than my first 2. Is this the same for anyone else?

my boxes are the same.....
know your sources?
lol

The box is smaller. Well it's width is about an inch smaller but the length is larger than the other packs.
you must of bought a bootleg as well...

Not unless they sell bootlegs at finishline.
Comfirmed. My #3 pack is a little more narrow, but a little deeper than the other two packs. 100% legit for sure. Maybe it's a size thing. Mineare all 9.5

I don't think the discount code still works. But there always seems to be codes floating around. Check the coupon codes thread.

hahah i came on here to see if everyone else's box was different from the first 2...

From the quality of the 2, i woulda believed that it was bootleg, but the 21's are pretty much on point... those damned 2's though... reason i wasexcited about the pack, quality is well below par on those imo

got mine today from the mail
used the FNL discount... but didnt show up in the actual receipt oh well

on to the shoes...

the 2s at first glance are very white for my taste. i'll proly put on red laces on em. love the cushioning on the inside of the shoes, very soft around theankles like the 1s. having a NIKE sign on the back is very nostalgic compared to the jumpman symbol. even i like how the ogs have nike air on old jordans, ireally dont care that much about jumpmans replacing them.

the 21s are suprisingly beautiful. the pics from air randy and anywhere else do NOT do justice. u guys have to see these in person. the red sole dont lookpinkish and theyre gonna get darker anyway when u wear and play ball in em. im a sucker for black red shoes and these are pretty dope. only gripe about the 21sare that the shoe itself to me are too high cut from perspective by looking at the three metallic lace holes.

now on to the 6 and 17

Originally Posted by FudoAkira

I ended up paying 258 shipped! Damn, I love these discounts. thanks again man!
Are you sure? How did you avoid tax?

-------edit--------

Oh, is that the NT price?

I was going to skip. But then I saw the FL code...

Ya' mon, 258 shipped including tax... Should be coming in today actually.... But I'm workin a double so I won't see em till like 11 atnight
frown.gif

Man i slept and now NOO coupon codes work, anyone got any new ones for me so i can redeem myself?

I just got mine from Eastbay and they are
pimp.gif
The XXIs are waaay better in person. This is an underrated pack, because this is the best colorway of XXIs andthe best colorway of IIs.

Damn, is FNL going to ship these anytime soon? I don't get it, they seem to still have FSR on the website so why not start shipping the orders placed?

^^^ No buying or selling in this thread. Don't get banned. Just a warning.

Originally Posted by RFX45

He does that in every thread, I don't know why the Mods haven't caught it yet.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by RFX45

He does that in every thread, I don't know why the Mods haven't caught it yet.
LOL...................No B$%^&*t %#* ness

Say I just got my pack on yesterday from FNL. The IIs & XXIs both look great! I think this pack is very much underrated. I love both of the colorwaysthat were released. I am also happy that I was able to use the discount code. Well to everyone else who got them, I hope yall enjoy!

Yo I received my pack yesterday from FinishLine and I'm ++*%$# heated!!! My 21's are alllll beat up! Scuffed up baddddly on the toe like right down tothe base layer! It's like a 1.5 inch long scuff mark that is definitly not gonna look pretty ever again... I'm gonna have to take em to a localFinishLine to return them and order a new set....Sucks cuz who knows if the second one they send me is even gonna be any better?

The paper around the 21's has to change..... You can even see all the black that rubbed off onto the paper in the areas that scuffed the shoes up. Verydissapointed....

But on a lighter note, both pairs look sweet afar from the damage done to them... I hope the return process goes smoothly.

Back
Top Bottom