Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Those of you claiming you got them for $75.00 need to get off the pipe. Quit trying to hype the people on this thread.

Ha,I was thinking the same thing.This thread is full of people complaining and talking about how cheap they got em.Some of you are telling the truth andsome of you are some lying m************.I paid retail and will pay it again for my second pair today.

I'm happy that I got my pack. I'm not gonna wear my IIIs until I find some more. The XXs were a nice surprise for me though. I said that before. The pr. that I got have great velcro on the lace cover ! That was a 1st for me in the 3 pr. of XXs that I've been through. I should've paid attentionwhen they said "this shoe is a celebration." I will give these 1 go around on the court though, why not?

Bring on the MS XX3s !

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.

i got my pack and the 3s are cool but the 20s have some type of writing on the bottom part of the inside of the shoe
i was just wondering if anyone elses 20s had this same writing?
ill post some pics later when i get home

ill get these packs if theyre still around..maybe
laugh.gif

"surprised no one got them for free yet"

roll.gif
roll.gif

I have a friend that DID actully get them for free. His wife is a stylist for one of those Disney shows, he had them back in August!

People claiming they're getting them for cheap means nothing if you can't tell us how we can get the same hook-up if possible.

i just pick mine up at finishline for retail price and they said over the weekend they only sold two packs
laugh.gif
i am very happy with the shoes the quailtywasn't great on the material but i had to scuffs, creases or glue marks. This is the first countdown pack I have bought and I love both pairs, I wassuprised how good the XX's look in person and they look great with jeans on and the 3's well there is not much i can say about them they are myfavorite shoe and you can never have enough of them.

I got mine early last week and I had to hit the XX's with a suede brush. Once I did that they looked great, so I'm not mad at all. This purchase wasfine.

ic alled all my spots here in MD and they have plenty in stock, im contemplating on whether or not i shoulkd buy some and resell the 3's

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

the 20s look like them shoes westcoast people would wear. Like Craig from Friday.

Riiight.
laugh.gif
The look is more like khaki's & chuck taylors.
Hey Gas, did you get this pack? I remember you saying you were going to get some Black/Cement III Fusion's instead.

Good news to all my ATL folks. Athlete Foot selling them separately now. 175 for the III's. 150 for the 20's. Southlake only has size 10 on up.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Good news to all my ATL folks. Athlete Foot selling them separately now. 175 for the III's. 150 for the 20's. Southlake only has size 10 on up.

Man, I love you.
laugh.gif
But thanks for the info, I was going to settle onsome Fusion III's because I was broke this month. Made my day man.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Thanks again for this info. I'm going to try & make it over to Cumberland Mall after I leave the office tomorrow.

This is one reason I love the sneaker game in Atl.!!

I got mine today! I was hella unsure about it before I saw them, but when I actually held them in person... they were smokin'
pimp.gif
! Had to cop. The XX's are acceptional. No complaints. I'm happy! Icompared them side by side with my '03 cements when I got home. Weird thing is, I got a half (0.5) size SMALLER. They felt a little big when Itried it on in my normal size, 11.5. Just like the '03 model's, I settled with an 11. Maybe it's just me!
eyes.gif

luv my 20s. but was very disappointed with the IIIs i was all excited. got them in person and the material is VERY CHEAP. wore em one day...alaready seeingslight crease...JB really went down on quality with these CTP's. but o well gotta cop cuz 09 releases not looking good. i dont wear my js on reg neway...so all of em stay in deadstock condition pretty much. ill be copping the 15/8 next month.

Back
Top Bottom