Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

Wow the shoe looks good to me but........(I have not seen it in person yet) :D
happy.gif

Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,Flipmode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY, KingbeeVI and joser84​

Saw the shoe and local Champs yesterday. Looked real good to me. Can't wait for Saturday. I am a sucker for the IVs

how much do you think the resell value be after 4 months?
I don't collect Jordans, I wear them !

@#%$ everyone is gettin heated..nice pick up of the women color 160..there kinda hott..now i'm thinkin bout pickin up a pair :smile:
smile.gif

My boy at Footlocker showed them to me yesterday, I'm thinking of passing on these and putting the money toward some lasers or black/red 99 retros. Quality is down to a new low.
You ain't gotta stare...go cop a pair!

NTer's complain about every DAMN release, stop buying Jordans then. You know the quality level isn't going to improve so why cop them and then act all surprised that the leather is trash.
If you want some Nike shoes with great quality and leather go cop some Cole Haans.

I will be copping my pair on Saturday, if the leather is that bad then i'll just resell them.
**CAUTION***​

its only right i cop these, come on, they say brooklyn!!!!! thats whats up
Im LoOkInG FoR :*Air Force 180 Union's size 8 or 8.5*Air Jordan 9 flint gray/blue size 8*Nike Total Foamposite (Duncan) size 8
......G3T @t M3 If U S3Ll!nG
AOL: armanixinamra
Email: [email protected]

:lol:
laugh.gif
these people complain about how much the shoes sucks but yet they stay paying attention to the shoe and the thread.

Quote:
let me honestly tell you guys the Mars IV is the worst jordan shoe quality wise I have ever held in my hand.
the leather is so bad and so cheap it is not even funny, the shoe does not look right.
the rubber tab and wings are off..........
the jumpman on the back is just wrong........ we need the nike air
the varient netting is awful...

Surely the Mars' leather is better than the retro XIII's. Nothing can be as bad as those were. Could they? :\
ohwell.gif
I'd like to see the Mars in person before I form a final opinion on them. The changes from the OG's are bad enough but terrible quality too?

JB, more folks may be taking notice...
It seems it's not just OG heads getting turned off by this garbage but also perhaps some of your target demographic. There'll always be consumers who buy what you put out but one by one, I think, maybe others are slowly wising up. Keep it up, this short-changing junk. It's your grave you're steadily digging. >D
grin.gif

^Al Bundy, I thought the leather on the toes of the Black/Red and Flint XIII's was by far the worst. At least, this is what my experience was with them. I sent mine back for a refund. It's that kind of "leather" that, if any moisture or long-term wear is applied, will chip and peel off in layers. Maybe others fared better with their XIII's. I wasn't going to drop $150+ per pair just for leather that would flake off eventually.

Quote:
If you want some Nike shoes with great quality and leather go cop some Cole Haans.

Or you can just buy some non retro jordan nikes. XXIs have great quality, lebrons and kobes have pretty good quality but one of the most anticipated releases with horrible leather, JB is just taking advantage.
Jordans 4 Sale sz 11.5 - Tour IV, Mist IV, Pacific XIV, Pt.Blue Dub-Zero
[email protected] AIM: Jonny91589.

Quote:
All I can say is there has not been a big general release jordan shoe since the white/blue 13's.Not any of the 14's and none of the 7's that where a general release got this much hype.I believe the Military's will get the same hype.

i can only agree 100%
[/url]​
[/url]​

are these a general release? will finish line get these?
UPSTATE NEW YORK SUMMIT...GET AT ME IF INTERESTED

Quote:
Well, it's official: The Mars IV is trash.

Babyjaunit speaks truth.I really hoped it wouldn't be that bad.

From what most have said, I really thought Brand Jordan would have taken their time with this release and carefully crafted a great IV - but it seems like no one over there cares.They're JUST after money and they're probably sitting back there laughing at how we're scurring to get a hold of memories lost.

They don't care about us.INFERIOR leather quality and the on-going missing NIKE AIR logo will BE their demise - slowly but surely.

Gone are the good ol' dayz when Air Jordans looked and felt right.

Even if we save our money to even attempt to get an original from 1989, just imagine what that might cost.. probably over $1000 - $1500 in mint condition,depending on who's selling it and in what condition.

206dmj7.jpg

Just thinking of what they could MESS up next makes me sick

206ed68.jpg

(pic courtesy of Rahjelli)

..and remember the III's are coming next, forget the V's - they've already messed that up.

It's getting worse and worse.. people are still buying JB's CRAP but they're slowly WISING up.

^ thanks for those pics bro :pimp:
pimp.gif

some of these noobs don't get it....i just laugh at their questions like "what's wrong with the retro XIII quality?"

Quote:
JB, more folks may be taking notice...
It seems it's not just OG heads getting turned off by this garbage but also perhaps some of your target demographic. There'll always be consumers who buy what you put out but one by one, I think, maybe others are slowly wising up. Keep it up, this short-changing junk. It's your grave you're steadily digging

again burns drops the knowledge :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
What was wrong with the quality on the retro XIII's?

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
ahahahahahahaa.....looks like someone didn't wear Jordans in the 90's. looks like someone doesn't even own a pair of OG XIII's. anyone with a pair of OG's wouldn't ask such a noob question :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
let me honestly tell you guys the Mars IV is the worst jordan shoe quality wise I have ever held in my hand.

i mean i knew it was a cheap POS but damn you're using strong words :wow:
eek.gif

Quality Obsessed​
Team Disgruntled​
I need XI laces in good condition!! White or Black....PM me or email me if you have them​

man, i dont know. it'd be the first retro i ever bought really. and i dont even wear white shoes. if i bought them they'd get thrown in my closet with the rest...........but its tempting

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-mail[/td][td]Yuku[/td][/tr][/table]​
I be the anti-myth rhythm rock shocker...

lol im liking everthing everyone comments .... making me think twice about coppin...... do yall think it will sell out???? whithin like a week or something??

Quote:
these people complain about how much the shoes sucks but yet they stay paying attention to the shoe and the thread.

yeah people are rethinking the decision to take an L up the @#%$, so i'd say complainers (realists) did their job. not everyone likes it up the @#%$ like some of you.
Quality Obsessed​
Team Disgruntled​
I need XI laces in good condition!! White or Black....PM me or email me if you have them​

^^I don't think so. The Hype is thinning fast.

Once people see the crappy thinned out pleather,they'll have to decide - is this shoe gonna sit in my closet,will I wear it and watch it slowly disintegrate before my eyes,or will I pass and send JB a statement that I will no longer be a "SHEEP" and flock to whatever they throw at me ?

The shoe will take a while to sell out over a long period of time 'cause there's still people who don't care about quality,didn't know what the classic looked and felt like, and want to be the center of attention at school.Happy for the MOMENT.Months from now they won't care - it'll lay in the closet.There'll be sales to entice the public and JB will get a message that something has changed in their matrix of illusion.

People can only be BLINDED for so long,actually, maybe some more than others but it will all eventually turn out as it's supposed to.

You can't mess with DEMAND.

OUR MONEY contols their PROFITS..remember that.

Back
Top Bottom