Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

I ordered my pair from FinishLine and I checked out with PayPal. Never got a confirmation e-mail from FinishLine saying "Thank you for your order" or anything of that nature. The payment was deducted from my PayPal account and it said pending. It's Wednesday and still have no shipment information and the payment still says pending. Should I begin to worry?

Definitely not getting them. Yes you should be worried. I was in the same situation too, but I knew it'd be cancelled so I actually lined up a few hours after ordering. I even called FNL the other day and told me that happens a lot. Give it a few days for them to put the funds back into your account. Always have a plan B.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

FNL is the absolute worst. When I ordered my Chi 10s from them, they didn't send me the tracking info until Friday. I didn't receive my kicks until the following Friday (2 damn weeks after ordering).
They might have fulfilled your order through a store.

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Smith Haven Mall in Lake Grove.
I went to school out there. I dont think there is a big demand for jordans out there so they probably only got so many pairs, 12-20 maybe?
Nah there is huge demand here for Jordans. People were actually flipping out because there was a line of 50-60 deep in the morning. Employees must have scooped up all the pairs. I dunno the last time you've been out here but the mall is absolutely humongous now too.
I went to Finish Line and Footaction in there too, they had more pairs but by the time I got over there...no bueno.

Last time I was in/on Long Island, I went to Sunrise Mall at Massapequa park for the Chicago X's, Finishline only had 8 pairs...a whole Finishline 
indifferent.gif

Smith Haven Mall in Lake Grove.
I went to school out there. I dont think there is a big demand for jordans out there so they probably only got so many pairs, 12-20 maybe?
Nah there is huge demand here for Jordans. People were actually flipping out because there was a line of 50-60 deep in the morning. Employees must have scooped up all the pairs. I dunno the last time you've been out here but the mall is absolutely humongous now too.
I went to Finish Line and Footaction in there too, they had more pairs but by the time I got over there...no bueno.
last time was back in 2007. I heard long island is a bit crazy now. Hypebeast all over

i pulled the trigger on nat jacks 10 minutes ago because the total was supposed to bet $195 shipped which i figured would save me from the the custom fee. Check my paypal and they charged me $240. cancellation email has been sent...

Originally Posted by socluis90

i pulled the trigger on nat jacks 10 minutes ago because the total was supposed to bet $195 shipped which i figured would save me from the the custom fee. Check my paypal and they charged me $240. cancellation email has been sent...
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I used NJ for one of my concords...the value they put on the form which triggers the customs form is the value of the SHOE ONLY...not the charges for shipping and stuff.  So unless you buy more than 1 pair, you should not receive a customs fee from using NJ.

I have a couple friends who would sell for $260 shipped if any of you are interested. Not much help but I figured I'd throw that in there since some of you can't find anything for less than $300

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by Epic800

Originally Posted by SolexSup

How much are these going for for around your area guys?

$300 is the lowest I have seen in the lower GA area.
sick.gif
pairs in Sacramento area are asking for 250-275 on CL, im sure you can push them down a bit tho.

My boy here in kc copped some for $ 250 off cl

Originally Posted by glove72

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I used NJ for one of my concords...the value they put on the form which triggers the customs form is the value of the SHOE ONLY...not the charges for shipping and stuff.  So unless you buy more than 1 pair, you should not receive a customs fee from using NJ.

they can put whatever value they want on it, some times over value and you get screwed

Originally Posted by SolexSup

I have a couple friends who would sell for $260 shipped if any of you are interested. Not much help but I figured I'd throw that in there since some of you can't find anything for less than $300

you are on that edge boy with that for sale talk... 
pimp.gif

they can put whatever value they want on it, some times over value and you get screwed
nah, I get that...what I mean is, they didnt do that to me on the concords and had every opportunity to for that shoe.  The customs fee dough doesnt go back to them, they have no reason to write down the wrong price.  It's a US govt tax...
Just making sure people arent canx a legit order for the wrong reason...i passed just because I don't feel like paying that much for shipping...not for this shoe.

I'm not anticipating customs fees on a single pair. They would have to screw you and I think most want return business on future releases.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

I'm not anticipating customs fees on a single pair. They would have to screw you and I think most want return business on future releases.
This...when I used them before I contacted them to try and get them to list as a gift and they explained they couldnt because if caught they could be blocked on import/export...but they have no vested interest in the customs fee so why does everyone think they will mark up the value on purpose?
Like I said, I might be wrong...just looking for some education...if someone has an experience of getting marked up let me know.

nah, I get that...what I mean is, they didnt do that to me on the concords and had every opportunity to for that shoe.  The customs fee dough doesnt go back to them, they have no reason to write down the wrong price.  It's a US govt tax...
Just making sure people arent canx a legit order for the wrong reason...i passed just because I don't feel like paying that much for shipping...not for this shoe.
Nah its 240 before any custom fee's because its pounds not euro, I would rather skip a JB release than pay over retail.

yeah the shipping doesnt show in the total.  i had to cancel an order through them as well.  

Originally Posted by trappedintime

technically its against the law for them to list incorrect value. So it you order 2 pairs an order, they are suppose to mark 220 gbp. It they dont they are doing you a favor.

Originally Posted by dimez81

is 240 a good price for a pair?

not bad if you dont have a pair.
I have a pair of 99's amd a size 8 2012...im stuck with....I could always sell the 8.  Just wondering if i should be it now or wait later...not really in a rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom