Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

same happened with me and my 2 pair order. emailed and got it down to 1 pair for 140 euro shipped. glad but doesnt the site say over 80 euro purchases get free shipping?

guessin the random 10 mighta been one of mine that got subtracted. lol

Yeah but can't complain to much for the price and being able to get my pair when I ordered mutiple so I'm happy.... The 11 that showed back up might have been part of mine..Someone said they changed it to 200 euro for free shipping

Originally Posted by Zyzz

they are gone on SNS?

Dude do you really need us informing you, why not go to the site yourself? Not hating but seems like you are missing out cuz you're on here instead of hitting refresh on SNS.

I might just order my girls sizes online on Friday night to avoid the chaos.

I'm gonna go and see how people act when the doors open on the RD for the fun of it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

honestly, if you're really passing on these, I must say you are DEFINATELY missing out. This has been one of the best releases in the past few years. I love the OG touch of the box an the packaging. I know we'd all love to have 1999 IVs but id rather have a fresh pair with the assurance that the back tab won't crack, the midsole won't crumble and the mesh isn't yellowed.
co sign 
if there was not as many shoes releasing 

i would have got a 3 pair 

Ok guys, for those who own the cement 4's, how do these truly fit??

Been wondering if I should go with my normal true to size of 10.5 or go down to a size 10??

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. I haven't had time to go back pages and lately all I have been seeing are posts about SNS and endclothing...

Please help fam!

Thanks

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

So how much was it on SNS after shipping and everything?

$185-$190ish depending on whether you used PP or a CC directly
On another note, For all those who missed out there will still be opportunities to have these before next saturday's hectic RD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just gotta put in a little work and those sites should be super easy to find
nerd.gif

I wear 8.5 but went with a sz 8 from sns , most people say they run half a sz big like the Jordan 3s from 2011 . I noticed the Bordeaux 7s were running big, the 13s from 2010 , the only Jordans that run true to me is the Jordan 11s.

Anybody know of any other sites that might be releasing them early? Or does that site restock on the release date?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Anybody know of any other sites that might be releasing them early? Or does that site restock on the release date?
Other sites may release them early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom