Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Would you say they are true to size?  Most J's have been running 1/2 size big lately.
Not the 10's. shut up

They still run a 1/2 bigger. Jordan brand doesn't believe in TTS.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
 Thank you 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

I guess it depends on your area. I heard the stores opened up early for the Chicago's here (around 6-7) and they usually only do that when an 11 comes out. Also, the 4 is a more popular model than the 10.
Yeah, I'm not too sure. I heard that NT is limiting it to one size per. 
I really don't wanna miss out on these as I passed in '99 for the Blk IV (College = no money...so only one pair. LOL) but I'm getting the feeling that this might be bigger than most releases but not as big as the Concords. 

Originally Posted by Doessing92

What time will stores open for this release you think?

every store is different i dtlr near my job said 9 & thats an hr early for them but footlocker by dtlr said reg time which is 8 so call your store & ask
some stores care & other dont

Best to call your stores I know FNL here is saying 6am but my FTL is saying 930 which is always good for me so I can get 2pr.. My foot action is a no go the employees keep them all
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

SNS does not shipped "double box" They wrap your shoes with cardboard and bubble wrap and then their SNS plastic bag. but they always come in good condition.

Also if you ordered twice, your order will get canceled. unless you order with different name and shipping address and different billing payment.
ORDERED WITH MY REGULAR DEBIT CARD TO MY ADDRESS, MY CREDIT CARD TO MY WORK ADDRESS, AND MY GIRL ORDERED ME A PAIR TO HER ADDRESS.

THERE'S ALWAYS WAYS AROUND IT. WORKED FOR ME LAST TIME.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

SNS does not shipped "double box" They wrap your shoes with cardboard and bubble wrap and then their SNS plastic bag. but they always come in good condition.

Also if you ordered twice, your order will get canceled. unless you order with different name and shipping address and different billing payment.
ORDERED WITH MY REGULAR DEBIT CARD TO MY ADDRESS, MY CREDIT CARD TO MY WORK ADDRESS, AND MY GIRL ORDERED ME A PAIR TO HER ADDRESS.

yep theres a work around for everything...

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

yep theres a work around for everything...

yup, i did say different billing info/name/ and address. my mistake is that i used same billing payment. so i had to pick one

Anyone think these are going to be an easy cop due to the fact there are soo many kicks releasing the folowing weekend? I feel as if resellers and hypebeasts will save their money to go cop the galaxy foams and other releases the following week instead.

I hope sns sends all of us our pairs fast lol, only ordered one pair because I got too many god damn shoes already . Want to cop bred 4s and white red low 11s and maybe columbias 11s and I can retire
smile.gif

Originally Posted by freshkicks523

Anyone think these are going to be an easy cop due to the fact there are soo many kicks releasing the folowing weekend? I feel as if resellers and hypebeasts will save their money to go cop the galaxy foams and other releases the following week instead.

IMO I dont think its gonna be that easy.......I was lucky enough to order from SNS because I think this release is going to be pretty crazy. I know them Foams & Brons drop just a few days after but not everyone is on that hype train.....

Originally Posted by freshkicks523

I think the galaxy foams have stolen the beasts attention away from these a little bit. but every sneakerhead and jordan head is gonna want these so just get there early

Yea those reseller prices are too damn expensive ! That's the reason I didn't buy the concords, I'm not paying 350-400 for a pair of 11s that will yellow from soles and mesh. Personally the cement 4s look better to me than the concords .

I was in Hibbets yesterday and i asked about the 4s, the manager said the are getting a lot of pairs. About 3 FSR, but after the metallic red foam nonsense, i will be there bright and early

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Yea those reseller prices are too damn expensive ! That's the reason I didn't buy the concords, I'm not paying 350-400 for a pair of 11s that will yellow from soles and mesh. Personally the cement 4s look better to me than the concords .

resell on these should die down week after rd. even more since next week the ASG and the galaxy foams will take up much of the attention.

Yeah, if you really want these and on top of where they're going to drop - should be an easy cop, but act fast of course. A sneaker connoisseur always finds a way.

Originally Posted by sneakerocity

resell on these should die down week after rd. even more since next week the ASG and the galaxy foams will take up much of the attention.

naw homey the resale price will not go down on these at all........

Im optimistic, everyone was saying the white cement 3s last year were gonna be tough and they turned out to be any easy cop. Im still planning on getting to my hoh about 4 hours early and they always get a lot of pairs; you think ill be good?

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

exactly the resale on 99's stayed solid even with the cracking & crumbling soles
you really think perfect cement iv's resale price will dip
laugh.gif

im grabbing as many as possible 2 down

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

well you gotta agree that the ASG releases the next week will have SOME effect on the resale value.. cause most people will be trying to buy those shoes, but thats just my 2 cents.
I do have to admit though that these are grails to most people and will never go anywhere near retail/below retail 

MY SUGGESTION IS, ALWAYS GET YOUR SIZE IF YOU'RE THINKING OF GOING A HALF SIZE DOWN. YOU'RE FEET WILL THANK YOU FOR THE COMFORT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom