Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Stressing this release a little more than usual because I'm going to be in vegas on RD. Going to be staying at Planet Hollywood anyone know any spots around that area where i can cop?

In the Planet Hollywood there's a Footlocker their mall. Maybe you can give that a try, if not, Fashion Mall could be a possibility on the strip.  Not from there but remember those places when I do go there.

Yea there's an HOH in the Miracale Mile shops in Planet Hollywod, you wouldn't have a problem with them...

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Wore mines today
Nice pic Mikey!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
   can wait to have these on feet next weekend!

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

whats sns?

sneakersnstuff.com 

Originally Posted by ceejaypwnd

Damn. Stressing this release a little more than usual because I'm going to be in vegas on RD. Going to be staying at Planet Hollywood anyone know any spots around that area where i can cop?

in addition to above, if i remember it right there's also a champs inside the miracle mile shops as well. 

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

For u guys that ordered from sns in the past , do they take long ?

It all depends if they get stuck in customs, if there is a holiday, shipped during peek shipping times, etc. but I never had to wait no more than a week and a half.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Wilt Chamberlain

For those that have them, do they crease like the 4's from 2006?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I wore mines for about 8 hours so far no chips/cracks on the midsole, no creases on the toe box maybe cause I have force fields in the, hope that helps.

Why are the same questions being asked about the same websites about every new release thread

Y'all memory can't be that bad

SNS ships fast and double box. They included a cool carrying back when I bought the BC from them, hopefully they'll do the same for the cement IV's. I saw the IV's today, the shoe is good enough for me, knowing that we'll never see the quality and cut of the 99's and OG's ever again.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Sizes 7, 12, 12.5, 13.5, and 14 up on Caliroots

http://caliroots.com/sfd/product.asp?id=31640
eek.gif
is that $235 before shipping? 
Originally Posted by nanbeezy

SNS ships fast and double box. They included a cool carrying back when I bought the BC from them, hopefully they'll do the same for the cement IV's. I saw the IV's today, the shoe is good enough for me, knowing that we'll never see the quality and cut of the 99's and OG's ever again.

hopefully 

Picked up my pair from SNS this morning. Luckily I was awake, copped 2 pairs on my way to go snowboarding. Can't wait! $189 ea shipped.

Originally Posted by waverder

Picked up my pair from SNS this morning. Luckily I was awake, copped 2 pairs on my way to go snowboarding. Can't wait! $189 ea shipped.

I have one pair from SNS coming that I was able to order earlier today
smile.gif

Can't wait to rock them
pimp.gif

you better email them & ask them to cancel one because there was a limit.......otherwise they will cancel the entire order

you better email them & ask them to cancel one because there was a limit.......otherwise they will cancel the entire order

No need I guess. Received confirmation, order number and seperate email saying my order will be shipped for sizes 8 & 8.5.

No need I guess. Received confirmation, order number and seperate email saying my order will be shipped for sizes 8 & 8.5.

tumblr_lxd4y7Z7mn1r3c393.gif

Nice
pimp.gif

they "said" the limit was set & would cancel any orders violating the limit ...guess not....i should have tried for 2 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom