Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sneakerocity

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by sneakerocity

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Yea those reseller prices are too damn expensive ! That's the reason I didn't buy the concords, I'm not paying 350-400 for a pair of 11s that will yellow from soles and mesh. Personally the cement 4s look better to me than the concords .

resell on these should die down week after rd. even more since next week the ASG and the galaxy foams will take up much of the attention.

naw homey the resale price will not go down on these at all........
well you gotta agree that the ASG releases the next week will have SOME effect on the resale value.. cause most people will be trying to buy those shoes, but thats just my 2 cents.
I do have to admit though that these are grails to most people and will never go anywhere near retail/below retail 

I think the only people it will effect are the people coppin this shoe strictly to resell for the ASG shoe. If you are a reseller that wants to get rid of these fast then yeah you will settle but a true reseller knows the value of the Cement IV and know that they can get top dollar on these later down the road.....

These will be difficult to cop because not everyone has the $200 for the foams that will be even more limited then these.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Wilt Chamberlain

For those that have them, do they crease like the 4's from 2006?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm 4 days in on mine, so far so good!!!
pimp.gif

I see the hysteria is only starting. Like a lot of folks in here are saying, get to your spot or prepare online appropriately and you'll have no problem getting these shoes. You wait 5 minutes and you'll be SOL as they say in my beloved corps.

Already got one pair from SNS, now contemplating whether or not to get another on Saturday morning.

P.S. Anyone know how much the customs charge will be?

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

Already got one pair from SNS, now contemplating whether or not to get another on Saturday morning.

From Concord release any where from 0-50 from others experiences

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

These will be difficult to cop because not everyone has the $200 for the foams that will be even more limited then these.

laugh.gif
 Difficult to cop no get to your store before they open and you should be good

And if you think 200$ means anything to anyone buying sneakers then you clearly have no insight on people and their shoes

Why must you bash me with every chance dude?
Seriously?

Anyways, it won't be easy for me.

But I'll try and cop anyways.

END OF STORY.

These forums are sword fights at times....just change your profile pick to Pharell or Big Pun and they usually all go away.$200 + is a lot for sneakers, but there is a lot of money out there regardless of what people say about the economy. Now with everyone seeing opportunities to make a few more dollars things are getting a bit crazier. If you buy a shoe for $200 and sell it for $300-$400. That's 33%-50% profit. You typically can't make that money anywhere legally and there's no risk, buy shoes they don't sell, return them.

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

You wont get charged customs. I ordered BC's and everything went smooth. Great site. Whats the status of your order processing?

Yep, still "processing". I assume this is because they're holding shipments until after 2/18. 

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

You wont get charged customs. I ordered BC's and everything went smooth. Great site. Whats the status of your order processing?

Yep, still "processing". I assume this is because they're holding shipments until after 2/18. 
what sets the concords apart from these are that the concord boxes are bigger than the iv's
thats probably why they went through customs. 

Originally Posted by ducktales

laugh.gif

And if you think 200$ means anything to anyone buying sneakers then you clearly have no insight on people and their shoes

Seriously?

END OF STORY.

These forums are sword fights at times....just change your profile pick to Pharell or Big Pun and they usually all go away.$200 + is a lot for sneakers, but there is a lot of money out there regardless of what people say about the economy. Now with everyone seeing opportunities to make a few more dollars things are getting a bit crazier. If you buy a shoe for $200 and sell it for $300-$400. That's 33%-50% profit. You typically can't make that money anywhere legally and there's no risk, buy shoes they don't sell, return them.
No one was talking about reselling anything or making any type of profit
There aren't even too many shoes out there that you can even buy for 200 and sell for double the box price.

$200 is not a lot on sneakers especially for those who take this sneaker thing seriously and have a passion for it

If you have a job and have your priorities in check dudes blow anywhere from 4-500$ on sneakers alone a month

This month alone dudes are going to be blowing upwards of 500 and not having a second thought about it

So yea if you have to ask your mommy for money for shoes yea 200 is a lot but not to someone with an actual income

Lmao yall taking it too seriously. Sit at your computer and wait for nikes twitter link and that's that. Should take no more than a minute.

i really always tell people go with your true size. its better to have a bit too much room than none at all.

if you use different accounts and cc on eastbay/ndc but ship to the same address will they cancel your order???

Originally Posted by ducktales

laugh.gif

Seriously?

END OF STORY.

These forums are sword fights at times....just change your profile pick to Pharell or Big Pun and they usually all go away.

$200 + is a lot for sneakers, but there is a lot of money out there regardless of what people say about the economy. Now with everyone seeing opportunities to make a few more dollars things are getting a bit crazier. If you buy a shoe for $200 and sell it for $300-$400. That's 33%-50% profit. You typically can't make that money anywhere legally and there's no risk, buy shoes they don't sell, return them.
There aren't even too many shoes out there that you can even buy for 200 and sell for double the box price.

$200 is not a lot on sneakers especially for those who take this sneaker thing seriously and have a passion for it

If you have a job and have your priorities in check dudes blow anywhere from 4-500$ on sneakers alone a month

This month alone dudes are going to be blowing upwards of 500 and not having a second thought about it

So yea if you have to ask your mommy for money for shoes yea 200 is a lot but not to someone with an actual income

Are you serious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

if you use different accounts and cc on eastbay/ndc but ship to the same address will they cancel your order???

They wont check IPs or anything but I dont think youll be fast enough to be copping all these pairs that you think, youll run out of time.

Sound like a reseller, what u gonna do with like 12 pairs

Are you serious
laugh.gif

Most of the sneakers I buy are close or over $200 retail once you take into account state tax, and any shipping costs. My flip IIIs retail at $175, Concords were $180, any foams are +$200, etc
wink.gif

im def gettin another on sat & there will be no customs charge its under $250

Originally Posted by Infamy

They wont check IPs or anything but I dont think youll be fast enough to be copping all these pairs that you think, youll run out of time.

Sound like a reseller, what u gonna do with like 12 pairs

if you were referring to me lol not even my uncle and his 3 bad #*$ kids just moved into my house and as it stands now it doesn't look like I'll have the $$$$ for these on rd but this was more for future reference cuz they will get evicted if I miss out or pay the resell difference lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom