Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
My order will be placed on February 18th at my local footlocker sometime in the early morning. Thought I'd chime into the "order status" updates everyone is doing. 
happy.gif

Congrats to those who copped btw.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

His order might still get cancelled

what a coincidence, i just received another email and they asked me what size I would like out of the 2 because it is only 1 per customer. They said I have 12hrs to respond. I replied right away. So it looks like I'll be gettig one. That's fine w me. I'll still check swoosh that night but I doubt it. Haha

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

SNS ships fast and double box. They included a cool carrying back when I bought the BC from them, hopefully they'll do the same for the cement IV's. I saw the IV's today, the shoe is good enough for me, knowing that we'll never see the quality and cut of the 99's and OG's ever again.
I sure hope so
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Others who've ordered from them said otherwise. Only time will tell I guess. Not really that big of deal. At the end of the day, as long as the shoe is still in tact its all good
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Originally Posted by Zyzz

they are gone on SNS?

Dude do you really need us informing you, why not go to the site yourself? Not hating but seems like you are missing out cuz you're on here instead of hitting refresh on SNS.

calm down, when i asked i was on the site and couldnt find the shoes anywhere which is why i asked. but now they are back up on the site
grin.gif

SNS does not shipped "double box" They wrap your shoes with cardboard and bubble wrap and then their SNS plastic bag. but they always come in good condition.

Also if you ordered twice, your order will get canceled. unless you order with different name and shipping address and different billing payment.

When ahead and pulled the trigger on a pre order $241 shipping included from shopademics.com it's weird because right After I order i can no longer find the damn shoe on the website. Worst case scenario if I end up getting a pair for retail ill just sell the ones I pre order for what I paid for them .

Tried on another pair today to make sure of my size.

People are going nuts for these, going to be fun to see who gets shutout after trying to get ASG shoes.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

SNS does not shipped "double box" They wrap your shoes with cardboard and bubble wrap and then their SNS plastic bag. but they always come in good condition.

Also if you ordered twice, your order will get canceled. unless you order with different name and shipping address and different billing payment
I stand corrected, this is more accurate.

Originally Posted by taxtow

People are going nuts for these, going to be fun to see who gets shutout after trying to get ASG shoes.
Would you say they are true to size?  Most J's have been running 1/2 size big lately.

Would you say they are true to size?  Most J's have been running 1/2 size big lately.
Not the 10's.

Are these getting hyped more, especially since the XI on xmas?
You all think lines like the Blk IIIs?

Originally Posted by mendoje

I hope it's that easy. I walked into the mall and right up to the front desk to get mine at Champs. Now my spot will have over a hundred pairs and I've never been shut out, but generally the only crazy releases there are for the XI's. This should be an easy double cop for me.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by mendoje

I hope it's that easy. I walked into the mall and right up to the front desk to get mine at Champs. Now my spot will have over a hundred pairs and I've never been shut out, but generally the only crazy releases there are for the XI's. This should be an easy double cop for me.
lets hope so.

Most 11.5's have fit right for me, the only recent retro that fit snug was the Last Shots.

I guess it depends on your area. I heard the stores opened up early for the Chicago's here (around 6-7) and they usually only do that when an 11 comes out. Also, the 4 is a more popular model than the 10.

Have never had this colorway. My mission is to get at least 1 pair of these IVs....

Quality on these are not bad at all,wore my pair for hrs the other day & not 1 crease,def picking up 2 more pairs by release day.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Quality on these are not bad at all,wore my pair for hrs the other day & not 1 crease,def picking up 2 more pairs by release day.

So, did you get your regular size, or did you go down 1/2 size? I usually try to go down 1/2 size when I can to help prevent creasing

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Not the 10's. shut up

They still run a 1/2 bigger. Jordan brand doesn't believe in TTS.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Not the 10's. shut up

They still run a 1/2 bigger. Jordan brand doesn't believe in TTS.
eyes.gif

Do you actually have the sneaker or are you just making a comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom