Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

how about this for contributing:

UI 2/17 12AM CET
NJ 2/18 10AM CET
CT 2/17 (most likely sometime between 12-12AM CET)
SNS 2/17 12AM CET
WG 2/17 12AM CET

but what do i know, im just a lurker/newb who cant figure out riddles or look up websites to save my life, might say im about as usefull as a poop flavored lollipop...
well played sir.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

UK Site (Movie that Jon Travolta was in (first word) + the production of an economic good) , looks to be dropping their stock on Friday night around 11:59 (UK time?) according to twitter feeds. But...take it with a grain of salt.
Great Hint.....UK Site heads up.  10am UK time Saturday a website rhyming with shmattershmacks will release these.

hahahahahahahahahaha
oh goodness...

HAHAAAAAAA
roll.gif

Just felt I had to contribute to this nonsense. BTW, definintely releasing UK time. Good luck to all of you.

UI 2/17 12AM CET
NJ 2/18 10AM CET
SNS 2/17 12AM CET
WG 2/17 12AM CET

but what do i know, im just a lurker/newb who cant figure out riddles or look up websites to save my life, might say im about as usefull as a poop flavored lollipop...
well played sir.

very well played...now when the people who were waiting on these sites to pop up miss out on what they thought was a sure shot they know exactly who to complain to/about
laugh.gif
& out of the 5 maybe 1 will stay up & stocked for more than 5 minutes... #rememberwhotoldyoufirst
laugh.gif

Im confused or hit! Not sure! But 2/17 12AM CET is basically in an hour EST? Don't judge. Just saying.

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

Im confused or hit! Not sure! But 2/17 12AM CET is basically in an hour EST? Don't judge. Just saying.

nah i think its @ 6pm .... because its 10:06pm over there now

So I ended up just driving out to serramonte and they still had wristbands. Not sure how this is going to work because they just gave me the wristband with no size linked to it or whatever.

it's not a riddle, it's a time zone.
does verysteri otypical have to come to people's houses and type in web addresses too??
google it, friend. you're a big boy.
give a man a fish...

he'll ask you for fries.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

nah i think its @ 6pm .... because its 10:06pm over there now
I think both of you guys are right. if dude really does mean 12AM CET.

The way I read it is: 2/17 12AM CET translates to 2/16 6PM EST US, In other words in 45 minutes.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Lol, knew there had to be a reason this thread jumped like 10 pages. It's turned into whoever refreshes the most which most with a day job don't have the energy for.

Good luck to all in getting their pairs. I'll do my damage on Sat.
Yeah man that's me! Sucks having to do work when at work
laugh.gif
. Can't roam the forum like I usually do. I find myself going back 10 pages to read what was going on that day.

This is the response from "UK Site (Movie that Jon Travolta was in (first word) + the production of an economic good)"
Thanks forgetting in touch.

I canconfirm that the new Jordans will be available on our website on 18/02/12 at00:01 GMT.

I hope thishelps and please get back to me if you have any further queries.

All thebest,

This is the response from "UK Site (Movie that Jon Travolta was in (first word) + the production of an economic good)"
Thanks forgetting in touch.

I canconfirm that the new Jordans will be available on our website on 18/02/12 at00:01 GMT.

I hope thishelps and please get back to me if you have any further queries.

All thebest,
they seem to be stating the same on their twitter as well...

CET = Central European Time
midnight CET =
3 PM PST
6 PM EST

GMT = Greenwich Mean Time
midnight GMT =
4 PM PST
7 PM EST

lol can you imagine if a new NT member were to join in on the last 3-4 posts? they might think this was a discussion on timezones and maritime lol. just kidding.
but in all seriousness, thanks to everyone for trying to help each other out (direct links, hints, or otherwise). 

The way I read it is: 2/17 12AM CET translates to 2/16 6PM EST US, In other words in 45 minutes.
If all of these sites are releasing at 12 AM THEIR time on the 18th, then it would be 6 PM EST on 2/17. NOT today

UI 2/17 12AM CET
NJ 2/18 10AM CET
SNS 2/17 12AM CET
WG 2/17 12AM CET

pimp.gif
props sir.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

If all of these sites are releasing at 12 AM THEIR time on the 18th, then it would be 6 EST on 2/17. NOT today

just to clarify; the list that was posted stated 2/17 not 2/18. so... 12AM CET on 2/17 converts to 6PM EST on 2/16. 

UI 2/17 12AM CET
NJ 2/18 10AM CET
SNS 2/17 12AM CET
WG 2/17 12AM CET

well played sir.

very well played...now when the people who were waiting on these sites to pop up miss out on what they thought was a sure shot they know exactly who to complain to/about
laugh.gif
& out of the 5 maybe 1 will stay up & stocked for more than 5 minutes... #rememberwhotoldyoufirst
laugh.gif
the list i'm referring to. not vouching for its accuracy. simply helping others figuring out what they need to do. :smile:

Originally Posted by rjucks

well played sir.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the list i'm referring to. not vouching for its accuracy. simply helping others figuring out what they need to do. :smile:
Gotcha
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom