Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

UK Site (Movie that Jon Travolta was in (first word) + the production of an economic good) , looks to be dropping their stock on Friday night around 11:59 (UK time?) according to twitter feeds. But...take it with a grain of salt.

Good looking!!!Been tracking as well hopefully I can hook my brothers size up from them thanks....

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by bence23

someone should just lock this

yeah lets lock the official thread started by a mod for shoes coming out in less than 2 days
laugh.gif

or at least clean it up. too much clownery going on. In my 12 years on NT(4 years lurking) it's never been this bad. Its this new breed of heads. Bunch of clowns. Take it to ISS.

well ijp will clear some of it up ...were on pg 91 now & once hes done erasing posts im sure we will be back at 75-80
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

and i will keep doing it, thats what NT is supposed to be: people gathering in a common place to share information about common interests.  if we cant do that then we are no better than the so called "lurkers"...
roll.gif
Word. The hypocrisy of the ones supporting the hints/riddles fail to realize what they're doing isn't lurking, but trolling.

trolling
laugh.gif

pot-kettle.jpg

now when both of you are pm'ed/or figure out the next riddle
roll.gif
& are able to order you both better be in here with the same responses you have now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm far from trolling. I came here hoping to get info for pre-orders since I missed out on the SNS one. Just trying to get info without any real lead. Best believe if I figure out the next riddle I'll be gladly to post the answer/info on here.
laugh.gif

Anyone that went to Serramonte get a wristband for HOH? What's the process for saturday morning after getting a wristband?

UK Site (Movie that Jon Travolta was in (first word) + the production of an economic good) , looks to be dropping their stock on Friday night around 11:59 (UK time?) according to twitter feeds. But...take it with a grain of salt.
Great Hint.....UK Site heads up.  10am UK time Saturday a website rhyming with shmattershmacks will release these.

Originally Posted by matothett

UK Site heads up.  10am UK time Saturday a website rhyming with shmattershmacks will release these.
LOL! this is getting ridiculous.

Great Hint.....UK Site heads up.  10am UK time Saturday a website rhyming with shmattershmacks will release these.

Nice thanks to you as well!!!

Originally Posted by just blaze

Anyone that went to Serramonte get a wristband for HOH? What's the process for saturday morning after getting a wristband?
This is what usually happens.  Although they NEVER used to do the whole you have to ask the security for a ticket to get in line for the wristband, which gets you in line to cop the J's.  It's actually smart though because they reward those who do show up early, so its not a frantic race to get in line...anyways...
what usually happens is that the stores will open at a certain time...there are 2 main entrances (one for HOH and one for Footaction) use your discretion on which one you want to use...your wristband is numbered and they will have either mall security or a cop (most likely a cop for the big anticipated releases) call out wristband numbers.  It will be like 1-5...then ppl with 1-5 go in...5-10, 10-20, and so on...the catch here is that you can use your wristband at either entrance, so again use your discretion...and there is no order in terms of letting you in when its like 10-20...basically if youre 19 you can get ahead of the person with 10...once inside the mall they have you wait in a line, then slowly let you in the store...once in they will ask your size and then cut off the wristband to make sure you cant just jump to the otherside to cop another pair...hope this helps you out a bit for saturday

anyways ill be there so if you want you can pm me your # and we can meet up...

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

Originally Posted by just blaze

This is what usually happens.  Although they NEVER used to do the whole you have to ask the security for a ticket to get in line for the wristband, which gets you in line to cop the J's.  It's actually smart though because they reward those who do show up early, so its not a frantic race to get in line...anyways...
what usually happens is that the stores will open at a certain time...there are 2 main entrances (one for HOH and one for Footaction) use your discretion on which one you want to use...your wristband is numbered and they will have either mall security or a cop (most likely a cop for the big anticipated releases) call out wristband numbers.  It will be like 1-5...then ppl with 1-5 go in...5-10, 10-20, and so on...the catch here is that you can use your wristband at either entrance, so again use your discretion...and there is no order in terms of letting you in when its like 10-20...basically if youre 19 you can get ahead of the person with 10...once inside the mall they have you wait in a line, then slowly let you in the store...once in they will ask your size and then cut off the wristband to make sure you cant just jump to the otherside to cop another pair...hope this helps you out a bit for saturday

anyways ill be there so if you want you can pm me your # and we can meet up...
Cool, thanks for the info!  I'm stuck at work with no way of even getting to serramonte to get a wristband.  Not off till 5 so I doubt there will be any left.  Thinking of maybe showing up still in hopes of when the bands are done, there are still some sizes left

hahahahahahahahahaha
oh goodness...

Lol, knew there had to be a reason this thread jumped like 10 pages. It's turned into whoever refreshes the most which most with a day job don't have the energy for.

Good luck to all in getting their pairs. I'll do my damage on Sat.

What's wrong with giving hints to actual websites? The people providing these "hints"/"riddles" are providing a lot more to this thread than the people arguing about putting an end to it. These people are under no obligation to share these "hints"/"riddles"... let alone share that a site has actually dropped the shoes.

Contrary to some of the beliefs here, posting a "hint"/"riddle" does actually help some people out. How is it selfish to give other people a chance at a website dropping these shoes? And, how is NOT posting the "hint"/"riddle" any better? Doing that gives no one else a chance.

You can argue about how crude/"elementary" the method of distributing these "hints"/"riddles" may be... but the fact that people are actually giving others a chance at websites that drop the shoes isn't really debatable IMO.

Now, anyone who is putting up false "hints" to websites that don't exist... I'm definitely not for that. But other than that... people should be able to give out information in a way that they see fit.

With that said, I'm really looking forward to these. I should be able to pick up some up here locally, so it should be cool.

Originally Posted by 430AM

The Bay Area is chalked full of HYPEBEASTS... Looks like this colorway wasn't LOUD enough for the hypes so not too many people picked up a wristband today at HOH. All gravy cause that leaves more pairs for me.
laugh.gif

I love this shoe and have been wearing one of my pairs this whole week... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What size do they have left?

Question (yes I tried th search and google) can you be signed in NDC with one user name on multiple devices without being signed out on any device?

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Question (yes I tried th search and google) can you be signed in NDC with one user name on multiple devices without being signed out on any device?

i've been signed in on my laptop and my desktop at the same time.
you should give it a test run just to be certain.

how about this for contributing:

UI 2/17 12AM CET
NJ 2/18 10AM CET
CT 2/17 (most likely sometime between 12-12AM CET)
SNS 2/17 12AM CET
WG 2/17 12AM CET

but what do i know, im just a lurker/newb who cant figure out riddles or look up websites to save my life, might say im about as usefull as a poop flavored lollipop...

I'm just gonna try my luck Friday night with a website that first word rhymes with Mikey, and second word is somewhere you go shopping. If that doesn't work, I'll try a website where the first word is the opposite of West, and the second word rhymes with Day. And if all else fails, I'll just go to the mall early and hit up a store where the first word is a part of your body that you put into shoes, and the second word is something where people used to put their gym clothes in High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom